Get your IT4IT training and certification in just 2 days and learn more than you could imagine.
IT4IT is an evolving Open Group standard that provides a vendor, technology and industry neutral reference architecture for managing the Business of IT and illuminating opportunities continuous improvement.
IT4IT supports management of the business of IT by enabling IT execution across the entire Value Chain in a better, faster, more efficient way with less risk
IT4IT is industry independent and intended to solve the same problem for everyone
IT4IT is structured for existing operations and designed to accommodate future IT evolution
The Open Group IT4IT Reference Architecture standard comprises a reference architecture and a value chain-based operating model for managing the business of IT. It provides prescriptive guidance on how to design, procure and implement the functionality needed to run IT. The end-to-end, ‘how to’ emphasis of the IT Value Chain and IT4IT Reference Architecture also enables the state of services that IT delivers to be systematically tracked across the service lifecycle.
The IT Value Chain
The IT Value Chain has four value streams supported by a reference architecture to drive efficiency and agility. The four value streams are:
- Strategy to Portfolio
- Request to Fulfill
- Requirement to Deploy
- Detect to Correct
The IT4IT Reference Architecture
Provides prescriptive guidance on the specification of and interaction with a consistent service model backbone (common data model/context)
Supports real world use cases driven by the Digital Economy (e.g. Cloud-sourcing, Agile, DevOps and service brokering)
Embraces and complement existing process frameworks and methodologies, (e.g. ITIL®, CoBIT®, SAFe® and TOGAF®) by taking a data-focused implementation model perspective, essentially specifying an information model across the entire value chain
The IT Value Chain is a prescriptive model for how to manage the service life cycle and broker services to the enterprise. The IT4IT operating model allows the IT function to achieve the same level of business discipline, predictability and efficiency as other functions in the business characterised by:
- A collaborative approach to improving IT efficiency
- Creating standardised, vendor-neutral IT architecture
- Driving cost reduction and value optimisation
At Readynez, we know your time is valuable. That’s why we give you the opportunity to gain your IT4IT training and certification in just 2 days. We provide the best conditions for you to learn.
With us by your side, encouraging and guiding you along the way, you can enjoy 2 intense, focused days of quality learning in a distraction free environment. Your expert instructor will be working with Readynez´s unique accelerated learning methods, which include our exclusive lecture/lab/review methodology with real life cases putting you in the best possible position to learn and retain knowledge and pass your exams.
Sitting your IT4IT Certification course and certification with Readynez, means:
- You´ll get more hours of training per day, allowing you to get trained and certified faster and more cost-effectively than with any other training provider.
- You will be trained by one of the most expert instructors in the world.
- You can focus purely on learning in our distraction free environment.
- Dedicated onsite support and access to your classroom at all hours.
- The price you pay is all-inclusive and covers all course materials, exams, transportation service, accommodation and meals.
- The Certification Guarantee allows you to train again for free, if you do not pass first time. You only pay for any exams and labs, and accommodation.