On this PMI: Project Management Professional (PMP) course and certification you'll learn about the terminology and processes of effective project management. The course also covers ethics and professional responsibility and in addition to in-depth coverage of the PMBOK Edition 6 (2017), you analyze sample exam questions, and learn tips and tricks to help you pass each exam.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certification, which are not included in your course package. The exam is paid directly to the PMI.
To obtain the PMP credential, you need to have either:
- A secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree, or the global equivalent) with at least five years of project management experience, with 7,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education.
-A four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent) and at least three years of project management experience, with 4,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education.
PMI qualifying criteria to take the PMP exam
This Readynez PMP course will fully meet the required 35 hours of project management education (we actually deliver 38 hours) for you to qualify to take the PMP exam. You could also qualify for the PMP exam by attending a combination of these courses with us:
- PRINCE2 - we offer 33½ PDU hours
- PMI-ACP - we offer 30 PDU hours
- Scrum Master - we offer 22 PDU hours
Using our engaging learning methodology using a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
Initiating a Project
- Application of Project Management Processes
- Project Charter
- Stakeholder Analysis and Stakeholder Register
- Planning Project Work
Develop a Project Management Plan
- Create a Scope Management Plan
- Create a Project Scope Statement
- Develop a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Scope Baseline
- Developing Project Schedules, Cost Estimates, and Budgets
Create an Activity List
- Sequence Activities and Create a Project Network Diagram
- Estimate Activity Resources and Durations
- Identify the Critical Path
- Develop a Project Schedule
- Estimate Project Costs
- Establish a Cost Baseline
- Planning Project Quality, Staffing, and Communications
Create a Quality Management Plan
- Document Roles, Responsibilities, and Reporting Relationships
- Create a Communications Management Plan
- HR Management Plan and Staffing Management Plan
- Analyzing Risks and Planning Risk Response
Create a Risk Management Plan
- Identify Project Risks and Triggers
- Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Develop a Risk Response Plan
- Planning Project Procurement
Prepare a Contract Statement of Work
- Prepare Procurement Documentation
- Executing Project Work
Project Plan Execution
- Perform Quality Assurance
- Acquire Project Team
- Develop and Manage the Project Team
- Manage Communications
- Send Procurement Requests and process Seller Responses
- Select Sellers and make the Contract Award
- Monitoring and Controlling Project Work
Control and Monitor Project Work
- Manage Changes to Performance Baselines
- Review Deliverables and Work Results
- Validate and Control Scope
- Monitoring and Controlling Project Schedules and Costs
- Control Costs
- Monitoring and Controlling Project Quality, Stakeholder Engagement and Communications
- Control Communications
- Control Stakeholders Engagement
- Monitoring and Controlling Project Risk and Procurements
- Control Procurements
- Closing the Project
Close a Project
- Close Procurements
- Examination Review
Examination Review and Exam Practice
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Your exam voucher is usually included in your virtual training package. When you´re ready to sit your exam, you just book it with the exam provider. You can sit most exams from home or at a local test centre. We’re here to help you with that process.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at email@example.com.
The Project Management Institute offers an internationally recognized professional designation called Project Management Professional. There are 1,036,367 active PMP certified individuals and 314 chartered chapters worldwide as of 31 July 2020.
Project Managers are responsible for overseeing system reorganization projects, translating strategic vision into tangible goals, and ensuring effective and agreed-upon outcomes while balancing various project constraints.
The Project Management Professional (PMP) credential is a widely recognized industry standard for project managers. The PMP credential demonstrates the experience, education, ability, and capability necessary to lead and direct projects. PMP is the most sought-after certification offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI), based in the United States.
The PMP certification is for people who wants to get a formal Project Management certification to support and complement their practical experience.
You must meet either of the following requirements to achieve the PMI Project Management Professional certification:
The PMP exam is $405 for those with a PMI (Project Management Institute) membership and $555 for those without a membership.
The PMP credential has a three-year validity period. You need to keep your skills up-to-date through the Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR) program to maintain your PMP credential and active certification status. Each PMP certification cycle lasts for three years during which you will need to earn 60 Professional Development Units (PDUs) to renew your certification at the end of the cycle. Once you have successfully completed a single cycle, another new three-year cycle begins. If you don’t comply with these recertification requirements, your PMP certification will get a one-year suspension and after that period it will no longer be valid.
Typical job roles for people holding this certification are:
The syllabus for the PMP exam includes the following domains: