This course teaches developers how to create end-to-end solutions in Microsoft Azure. You will learn how to implement Azure compute solutions, create Azure Functions, implement and manage web apps, develop solutions utilizing Azure storage, implement authentication and authorization, and secure their solutions by using KeyVault and Managed Identities.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certification, which is included in your course package and covered by the Certification guarantee.
You´ll have the perfect starting point for your training with these prerequisites:
A candidate for this certification should have 1-2 years professional development experience and experience with Microsoft Azure. In addition, the candidate for this role should have the ability to program in a language supported by Azure and proficiency in Azure SDKs, Azure PowerShell, Azure CLI, data storage options, data connections, APIs, app authentication and authorization, compute and container deployment, debugging, performance tuning, and monitoring.
Using our engaging learning methodology using a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
Develop Azure compute solutions
Implement IaaS solutions
- provision virtual machines (VMs)
- configure, validate, and deploy ARM templates
- configure container images for solutions
- publish an image to the Azure Container Registry
- run containers by using Azure Container Instance
Create Azure App Service Web Apps
- create an Azure App Service Web App
- enable diagnostics logging
- deploy code to a web app
- configure web app settings including SSL, API settings, and connection strings
- implement autoscaling rules including scheduled autoscaling and autoscaling by
operational or system metrics
Implement Azure functions
- create and deploy Azure Functions apps
- implement input and output bindings for a function
- implement function triggers by using data operations, timers, and webhooks
- implement Azure Durable Functions
- implement custom handlers
Develop for Azure storage
Develop solutions that use Cosmos DB storage
- select the appropriate API and SDK for a solution
-implement partitioning schemes and partition keys
- perform operations on data and Cosmos DB containers
- set the appropriate consistency level for operations
- manage change feed notifications
Develop solutions that use blob storage
- move items in Blob storage between storage accounts or containers
- set and retrieve properties and metadata
- perform operations on data by using the appropriate SDK
- implement storage policies, and data archiving and retention
Implement Azure security
Implement user authentication and authorization
- authenticate and authorize users by using the Microsoft Identity platform
- authenticate and authorize users and apps by using Azure Active Directory
- create and implement shared access signatures
Implement secure cloud solutions
- secure app configuration data by using App Configuration Azure Key Vault
- develop code that uses keys, secrets, and certificates stored in Azure Key Vault
- implement solutions that interact with Microsoft Graph
Monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize Azure
Integrate caching and content delivery within solutions
- configure cache and expiration policies for Azure Redis Cache
- implement secure and optimized application cache patterns including data sizing, connections, encryption, and expiration
Instrument solutions to support monitoring and logging
- configure an app or service to use Application Insights
- analyze and troubleshoot solutions by using Azure Monitor
- implement Application Insights web tests and alerts
Connect to and consume Azure services and third-party services
Implement API Management
- create an APIM instance
- configure authentication for API
- define policies for APIs
Develop event-based solutions
- implement solutions that use Azure Event Grid
- implement solutions that use Azure Event Hubs
Develop message-based solutions
- implement solutions that use Azure Service Bus
- implement solutions that use Azure Queue Storage queues
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Your prereading is available for you in your personal space at readynez.com: My Readynez. Simply log in, find your course and start your preparations.
Your exam voucher is usually included in your virtual training package. When you´re ready to sit your exam, you just book it with the exam provider. You can sit most exams from home or at a local test centre. We’re here to help you with that process.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
Your Readynez Course package includes the exam voucher for Microsoft exams, AWS exams, ISO Exams and almost every other exam.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.