During the course, you'll learn about configuring Dynamics 365 for Field Service, you'll study the optimal work order and delivery execution and you´ll learn about universal resource scheduling.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certification, which are included in your course package and covered by the Certification guarantee.
You´ll have the perfect starting point for your training with these prerequisites: You should have a basic understanding of Dynamics 365 features, functionality, and navigation.
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
Module 1: Configure Field Service
- Introduction to field service
- Defining products and services
- Defining tax codes
Module 2: Resource scheduling configuration
- Mapping and location information
- Configuring resource components
- Defining account preferences
Module 3: Defining and configuring bookable resources
- Defining bookable resources
- Resource pools, crews and facilities
- Module 4: Working with and configuring incidents
- Creating incidents
- Using service tasks
- Defining products, services and skills
Course MB-240T02-A: Work order and delivery execution for Dynamics 365 for Field Service
Module 1: Field Service Work Orders
- Configure field service work orders
- Creating work orders
- Managing work orders
Module 2: Field Service Agreements
- Using field service agreements
- Set up bookings
- Set up invoices
Module 3: Inventory and Purchasing
- Manage customer assets
- Manage inventory
- Purchasing and returns
Module 4: Field Service Mobile
- Field Service Mobile Application overview
- Install and deploy Field Service Mobile Projects
- Manage Mobile Projects
- Deploy the Mobile client
Course MB-240T03-A: Universal Resource Scheduling for Dynamics 365 for Field Service
Module 1: Universal Resource Scheduling
- URS overview and configuration
- Enabling entities for URS
- Entity customization and automation considerations
Module 2: Managing scheduling options
- Using the Schedule Board
- Scheduling items
- Rescheduling and substituting resources
- Crew and resource pool scheduling
Module 3: Customizing the Schedule Board
- Configure the schedule board
- Create additional schedule boards
- Leverage Dynamics 365 views with the schedule board
- Configure schedule board queries and filters
- Working with requirement groups
Module 4: Resource Scheduling Optimization
- Resource Scheduling Optimization overview
- Defining optimization goals
- Defining optimization scopes
- Defining optimization profiles
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Your prereading is available for you in your personal space at readynez.com: My Readynez. Simply log in, find your course and start your preparations.
Your exam voucher is usually included in your virtual training package. When you´re ready to sit your exam, you just book it with the exam provider. You can sit most exams from home or at a local test centre. We’re here to help you with that process.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
Your Readynez Course package includes the exam voucher for Microsoft exams, AWS exams, ISO Exams and almost every other exam.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at email@example.com.