The course is designed for IT Professionals who aspire to deploy and manage cloud services in their organization, or who are simply looking to acquire foundational knowledge on cloud fundamentals.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certification, which are included in your course package and covered by the Certification guarantee.
You´ll have the perfect starting point for your training with these prerequisites:
- General IT knowledge or any general experience working in an IT environment
- General (sales level) experience on corresponding Microsoft on-premises products, such as Exchange Server, SharePoint, Office Professional, AD RMS and others
- Experience addressing business/legal/security requirements for IT
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
About this course
This course provides foundational knowledge on the considerations and benefits of adopting cloud services and the Software as a Service (SaaS) cloud model, with a specific focus on Microsoft 365 cloud service offerings. You will begin by learning about cloud fundamentals, including an overview of cloud computing and specifically Microsoft cloud services. You will be introduced to Microsoft Azure, and you will examine the differences between Microsoft 365 and Office 365. You will then perform an in-depth review of Microsoft 365, including a comparison of Microsoft on-premises services versus Microsoft 365 cloud services, a review of enterprise mobility in Microsoft 365, and an analysis of how Microsoft 365 services provide collaboration. The course then analyzes how security, compliance, privacy, and trust are handled in Microsoft 365, and it concludes with a review of Microsoft 365 subscriptions, licenses, billing, and support.
At course completion
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Differentiate between the various cloud service models
- Identify the key differences between Microsoft 365 and Office 365
- Plan for migration to Microsoft 365 services
- Identify key differences between Microsoft on-premises services vs. Microsoft 365 cloud services
- Define enterprise mobility in Microsoft 365
- Identify how Microsoft 365 services provide collaboration
- Understand identities, including cloud, on-premises, and hybrid identity
- Understand cloud device management and protection, including the use of Intune
- Understand data protection, including the use of Azure Information Protection
- Describe compliance in general and the compliance features in Microsoft 365
- Describe Microsoft 365 subscriptions, licenses, billing, and support
Module 1: Understanding Cloud Fundamentals
- Cloud Computing Overview
- Microsoft Cloud Services
- Migration to cloud services
Lab : Cloud Fundamentals
- Exercise 1: Determine the appropriate cloud model (paper-based lab)
Module 2: Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- Microsoft 365 core services
- Microsoft on-premise services vs. Microsoft 365 cloud services
- Enterprise Mobility in Microsoft 365
- Collaboration in Microsoft 365
Lab : Enabling and configuring a Microsoft 365 tenant
- Exercise 1: Activating and configuring a Microsoft 365 tenant
- Exercise 2: Exploring the Microsoft 365 user and admin portal
- Exercise 3: Configuring new user and group accounts
Module 3: Security, Compliance, Privacy and Trust in Microsoft 365
- Organization security overview
- Identity basics
- Devices and data protection
- Compliance in Microsoft 365
Lab : Security in Microsoft 365
- Exercise 1: Managing users and devices in Azure Active Directory
- Exercise 2: Evaluate Identity Protection
- Exercise 3: Explore tools for compliance
Module 4: Subscriptions and support in Microsoft 365
- Microsoft 365 Subscriptions, licenses, and billing
- Support in Microsoft 365
Lab : Managing subscriptions, licensing and support in M365
- Exercise 1: Explore interfaces for billing and subscriptions
- Exercise 2: Add trial licenses to the tenant
- Exercise 3: Review support options
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Your prereading is available for you in your personal space at readynez.com: My Readynez. Simply log in, find your course and start your preparations.
Your exam voucher is usually included in your virtual training package. When you´re ready to sit your exam, you just book it with the exam provider. You can sit most exams from home or at a local test centre. We’re here to help you with that process.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
Your Readynez Course package includes the exam voucher for Microsoft exams, AWS exams, ISO Exams and almost every other exam.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at email@example.com.