Get new IT skills, get certified and lift your IT career to new heights without breaking the bank!
Unlimited Training - IT Courses and Certifications made simple and insanely affordable. Get access to 60+ LIVE instructor-led Courses for the price of less than one course.
|Amazon Web Services
|Blockchain Training Alliance
|Lean Six Sigma
Achieving the Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator Associate certification is not an easy task, but with your Readynez Course and Learning Program we’ve done everything we can to support you from start to finish, ensuring you have the optimal conditions to succeed. That includes the best resources available to help you prepare, including relevant online courses, access to practical labs, practice test for Exam prep, study guides, exam support and guides etc, all made easily accessible to you in our Learning Platform. If you select our Virtual Training option, you also contribute to a more sustainable world with a reduction in CO2 emission of 96% compared to the in-classroom option.
The Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator (AZ-104) certification is designed for IT professionals who are responsible for managing and monitoring Microsoft Azure services, including compute, storage, network, and security. The certification is ideal for individuals who have experience with Azure administration and want to validate their skills and knowledge in this area. The AZ-104 certification covers various topics related to Azure administration, such as Azure subscriptions and resources management, implementing and managing storage solutions, configuring and managing virtual networking, managing Azure identities and governance, and managing Azure compute resources. The course teaches you how to deploy, manage, and monitor Azure services and how to implement best practices for Azure administration.
The instructor was a superman on Azure. Amazing what he knows. Thanks for a great week, particularly in mid of the covid situation. Its not my last time in his class.
I had a great experience, awesome teacher that was really professional and knowledgeable about the subject. Long days but worth every minute.
Your Personal Learning Program will provide the skills you need, to help you do more of what you love. The 3-step learning program is built to teach you real applicable skills that open opportunities for you.
The Readynez365 platform provides an enhanced digital pathway for all your learning elements, from pre-studies to exam, making it the most direct route to new tech Skills. Pick what you want (and need) to get up to speed. It´s all laid out for you in Readynez365 well in advance of your courses.
The training methodology is designed for the virtual classroom to inspire and engage you with a variation of hands-on training, presentations, labs and tests. You’ll also be glad to know that Virtual instructor-led training is loved by managers - it is the most cost-effective way to train.
There´s a maximum number of learners in the class to ensure your easy access to personal coaching. You’ll meet accredited expert instructors that are seasoned IT Professionals and Consultants certified to the highest level and bringing real-world experience into the classroom.
We´ll cover the ins and outs of the subject so that you can apply it in your day-to-day work, and you’ll even learn the specifics that you need to know for the exam. It’s your choice whether to sit the exam, or not, but with our detailed guides and hotline, we’ll make it easy to access your exam voucher, and schedule and sit the exam online
Your access to training is unlimited and you can train as much as you want until you successfully pass your exam.
Train with a clear conscience with training that makes a 96% lower carbon footprint compared to in-classroom training. Our organisation operates with minimal environmental impact and we´ve reduced our Co2 emission with 96% since 2020.We are compliant with the ISO 14001 throughout our entire supply chain as your guarantee for our sustainable business practices.
- create users and groups
- create administrative units
- manage user and group properties
- manage device settings
- perform bulk user updates
- manage guest accounts
- configure Azure AD join
- configure self-service password reset
- create a custom role
- provide access to Azure resources by assigning roles at different scopes
- interpret access assignments
- configure Azure policies
- configure resource locks
- apply and manage tags on resources
- manage resource groups
- manage subscriptions
- manage costs
- configure management groups
- configure network access to storage accounts
- create and configure storage accounts
- generate shared access signature (SAS) tokens
- manage access key
- configure Azure AD authentication for a storage account
- configure access to Azure Files
- export from Azure job
- import into Azure job
- install and use Azure Storage Explorer
- copy data by using AZCopy
- implement Azure Storage replication
- configure blob object replication
- create an Azure file share
- create and configure Azure File Sync service
- configure Azure Blob Storage
- configure storage tiers
- configure blob lifecycle management
- modify an Azure Resource Manager template
- configure a virtual hard disk (VHD) template
- deploy from a template
- save a deployment as an Azure Resource Manager template
- deploy virtual machine extensions
- configure Azure Disk Encryption
- move VMs from one resource group to another
- manage VM sizes
- add data disks
- configure networking
- redeploy VMs
- configure high availability
- deploy and configure scale sets
- configure sizing and scaling for Azure Container Instances
- configure container groups for Azure Container Instances
- configure storage for Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- configure scaling for AKS
- configure network connections for AKS
- upgrade an AKS cluster
- create an App Service plan
- configure scaling settings in an App Service plan
- create an App Service
- secure an App Service
- configure custom domain names
- configure backup for an App Service
- configure networking settings
- configure deployment settings
- create and configure virtual networks, including peering
- configure private and public IP addresses
- configure user-defined network routes
- implement subnets
- configure endpoints on subnets
- configure private endpoints
- configure Azure DNS, including custom DNS settings and private or public DNS zones
- create security rules
- associate a network security group (NSG) to a subnet or network interface
- evaluate effective security rules
- implement Azure Firewall
- implement Azure Bastion
- configure Azure Application Gateway
- configure an internal or public load balancer
- troubleshoot load balancing
- monitor on-premises connectivity
- configure and use Azure Monitor for Networks
- use Azure Network Watcher
- troubleshoot external networking
- troubleshoot virtual network connectivity
- create and configure Azure VPN Gateway
- create and configure Azure ExpressRoute
- configure Azure Virtual WAN
- configure and interpret metrics
- configure Azure Monitor logs
- query and analyze logs
- set up alerts and actions
- configure Application Insights
- create a Recovery Services vault
- create and configure backup policy
- perform backup and restore operations by using Azure Backup
- perform site-to-site recovery by using Azure Site Recovery
- configure and review backup reports
Meet some of the Readynez Instructors you can meet on your course. They are experts, passionate about what they do, and dedicated to give back to their industry, their field, and those who want to learn, explore, and advance in their careers.
Tiago Costa is Microsoft MVP and a Cloud Architect and Advisor and International speaker on the Microsoft Cloud.
Ed is a Microsoft MVP for many years and has authored several Microsoft Official Curriculum Courses for Azure, Windows Server and Windows.
Jens is a 20-year MCT, an Amazon Authorized Champion Instructor and a well accomplish Cloud Infrastructure Security Consultant and Penetration Tester.
At Readynez, we provide many resources and have experienced experts in the field. That is why we are also very successful with many satisfied customers. You can therefore safely take your course with us. In order to take the AZ-104 course, however, some prerequisites are required.
This prior knowledge gives you the perfect starting point for taking the course:
With 15 years experience and more than 50.000 happy customers from all over the world, companies such as ALSO, ATEA, Microsoft, Serco, and many more, trust Readynez to help them train and certify their staff.
These are just some of the many major brands trusting Readynez.
This course teaches Solutions Architects how to translate business requirements into secure, scalable, and reliable solutions. You will learn about virtualization, automation, networking, storage, identity, security, data platform, and application infrastructure. This course outlines how decisions in each theses area affects an overall solution.VIEW COURSE
This course teaches developers how to create end-to-end solutions in Microsoft Azure. You will learn how to implement Azure compute solutions, create Azure Functions, implement and manage web apps, develop solutions utilizing Azure storage, implement authentication and authorization, and secure their solutions by using KeyVault and Managed Identities.VIEW COURSE
Responsibilities for an Azure Administrator involve implementing, administering, and monitoring identity, governance, storage, compute, and virtual networks in a cloud environment, plus provision, size, monitor, and change resources, when needed. An Azure Administrator frequently acts as part of a broader team committed to developing an organization's cloud infrastructure.
The AZ-104 Microsoft Azure exam is intended for individuals responsible for implementing, managing, and monitoring identity, governance, storage, compute, and virtual networks in a cloud environment.
The exam measures the ability to accomplish the following technical tasks: manage Azure identities and governance; implement and manage storage; deploy and manage Azure compute resources; configure and manage virtual networking; and monitor and back up Azure resources.
The AZ-104 Azure Administrator Associate Training and exam certification is for anyone with the following:
Candidates should also understand all concepts covered in the Exam AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals.
You must meet the following requirements to achieve the Microsoft Azure Administrator Certification;
You will learn the following:
The Microsoft Azure Administrator Certification cost is $165.
Azure role-based certifications have a one-year expiration date. Your certification will always be listed on your official Microsoft transcript, but in a different area from your active certificates. To renew your Microsoft certification, you must pass an online renewal assessment on Microsoft Learn.
Typical job roles for people holding this certification are:
The syllabus for the AZ-104 Microsoft Azure Administrator certification exam covers the following critical domains:
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.