Get new IT skills, get certified and lift your IT career to new heights without breaking the bank!
Unlimited Training - IT Courses and Certifications made simple and insanely affordable. Get access to 60+ LIVE instructor-led Courses for the price of less than one course.
|Amazon Web Services
|Blockchain Training Alliance
|Lean Six Sigma
During this Readynez course you'll learn how to ensure that your IT systems meet the business's needs - through leadership, and organizational structures and processes. Learn about the roles, responsibilities and various focus areas of IT governance.
The ISACA CGEIT Certification (Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT) training course is designed for IT professionals and senior executives responsible for IT governance and management. It focuses on areas such as IT governance frameworks, strategic management, risk management, resource optimization, and IT value delivery. By completing the course and obtaining the certification, individuals demonstrate their proficiency in aligning IT strategies with business objectives, managing IT risks, optimizing resources, and delivering value through IT services. The CGEIT certification validates their expertise in IT governance and enables them to contribute to effective governance practices and strategic decision-making in organizations.
Readynez is the best training provider I've used for many years. Their customer service is first class, prices are very competitive and instruction excellent.
Easy to attend over Teams and an excellent instructor gave me great value for the time I invested.
Your Personal Learning Program will provide the skills you need, to help you do more of what you love. The 3-step learning program is built to teach you real applicable skills that open opportunities for you.
The Readynez365 platform provides an enhanced digital pathway for all your learning elements, from pre-studies to exam, making it the most direct route to new tech Skills. Pick what you want (and need) to get up to speed. It´s all laid out for you in Readynez365 well in advance of your courses.
The training methodology is designed for the virtual classroom to inspire and engage you with a variation of hands-on training, presentations, labs and tests. You’ll also be glad to know that Virtual instructor-led training is loved by managers - it is the most cost-effective way to train.
There´s a maximum number of learners in the class to ensure your easy access to personal coaching. You’ll meet accredited expert instructors that are seasoned IT Professionals and Consultants certified to the highest level and bringing real-world experience into the classroom.
We´ll cover the ins and outs of the subject so that you can apply it in your day-to-day work, and you’ll even learn the specifics that you need to know for the exam. It’s your choice whether to sit the exam, or not, but with our detailed guides and hotline, we’ll make it easy to access your exam voucher, and schedule and sit the exam online
Your access to training is unlimited and you can train as much as you want until you successfully pass your exam.
Train with a clear conscience with training that makes a 96% lower carbon footprint compared to in-classroom training. Our organisation operates with minimal environmental impact and we´ve reduced our Co2 emission with 96% since 2020.We are compliant with the ISO 14001 throughout our entire supply chain as your guarantee for our sustainable business practices.
- Domain 1: Framework for the Governance of Enterprise IT (25%)
- Domain 2: Strategic Management (20%)
- Domain 3: Benefits Realization (16%)
- Domain 4: Risk Optimization (24%)
- Domain 5: Resource Optimization (15%)
- Ensure that a framework for the governance of enterprise IT is established and enables the achievement of enterprise goals and objectives to create stakeholder value, taking into account benefits realization, risk optimization, and resource optimization.
- Identify the requirements and objectives for the framework for the governance of enterprise IT incorporating input from enablers such as principles, policies and frameworks; processes; organizational structures; culture, ethics and behavior; information; services, infrastructure and applications; people, skills and competencies.
- Ensure that the framework for the governance of enterprise IT addresses applicable internal and external requirements (for example, principles, policies and standards, laws, regulations, service capabilities and contracts).
- Ensure that strategic planning processes are incorporated into the framework for the governance of enterprise IT.
- Ensure the incorporation of enterprise architecture (EA) into the framework for the governance of enterprise IT in order to optimize IT-enabled business solutions.
- Ensure that the framework for the governance of enterprise IT incorporates comprehensive and repeatable processes and activities.
- Ensure that the roles, responsibilities and accountabilities for information systems and IT processes are established.
- Ensure issues related to the framework for the governance of enterprise IT are reviewed, monitored, reported and remediated.
- Ensure that organizational structures are in place to enable effective planning and implementation of IT-enabled business investments.
- Ensure the establishment of a communication channel to reinforce the value of the governance of enterprise IT and transparency of IT costs, benefits and risk throughout the enterprise.
- Ensure that the framework for the governance of enterprise IT is periodically assessed, including the identification of improvement opportunities.
- Components of a framework for the governance of enterprise IT
- IT governance industry practices, standards and frameworks (for example, COBIT, Information Technology Infrastructure Library [ITIL], International Organization for Standardization [ISO] 20000, ISO 38500)
- IT governance enablers (for example, principles, policies and frameworks; processes; organizational structures; culture, ethics and behavior; information; services, infrastructure and applications; people, skills and competencies)
- Techniques used to identify IT strategy (for example, SWOT, BCG Matrix)
- Components, principles, and concepts related to enterprise architecture (EA)
- Organizational structures and their roles and responsibilities (for example, enterprise investment committee, program management office, IT strategy committee, IT architecture review board, IT risk management committee)
- Methods to manage organizational, process and cultural change
- Models and methods to establish accountability for information requirements, data and system ownership; and IT processes
- IT governance monitoring processes/mechanisms (for example, balanced scorecard (BSC)
- IT governance reporting processes/mechanisms
- Communication and promotion techniques
- Assurance methodologies and techniques
- Continuous improvement techniques and processes
- Ensure that IT enables and supports the achievement of enterprise objectives through the integration and alignment of IT strategic plans with enterprise strategic plans.
- Evaluate, direct and monitor IT strategic planning processes to ensure alignment with enterprise goals.
- Ensure that appropriate policies and procedures are in place to support IT and enterprise strategic alignment.
- Ensure that the IT strategic planning processes and related outputs are adequately documented and communicated.
- Ensure that enterprise architecture (EA) is integrated into the IT strategic planning process.
- Ensure prioritization of IT initiatives to achieve enterprise objectives.
- Ensure that IT objectives cascade into clear roles, responsibilities and actions of IT personnel.
- An enterprise’s strategic plan and how it relates to IT
- Strategic planning processes and techniques
- Impact of changes in business strategy on IT strategy
- Barriers to the achievement of strategic alignment
- Policies and procedures necessary to support IT and business strategic alignment
- Methods to document and communicate IT strategic planning processes (for example, IT dashboard/balanced scorecard, key indicators)
- Components, principles and frameworks of enterprise architecture (EA)
- Current and future technologies
- Prioritization processes related to IT initiatives
- Scope, objectives and benefits of IT investment programs
- IT roles and responsibilities and methods to cascade business and IT objectives to IT personnel
- Ensure that IT-enabled investments are managed to deliver optimized business benefits and that benefit realization outcome and performance measures are established, evaluated and progress is reported to key stakeholders.
- Ensure that IT-enabled investments are managed as a portfolio of investments.
- Ensure that IT-enabled investments are managed through their economic life cycle to achieve business benefit.
- Ensure business ownership and accountability for IT-enabled investments are established.
- Ensure that IT investment management practices align with enterprise investment management practices.
- Ensure that IT-enabled investment portfolios, IT processes and IT services are evaluated and benchmarked to achieve business benefit.
- Ensure that outcome and performance measures are established and evaluated to assess progress towards the achievement of enterprise and IT objectives.
- Ensure that outcome and performance measures are monitored and reported to key stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Ensure that improvement initiatives are identified, prioritized, initiated and managed based on outcome and performance measures.
- IT investment management processes, including the economic life cycle of investments
- Basic principles of portfolio management
- Benefit calculation techniques (for example, earned value, total cost of ownership, return on investment)
- Process and service measurement techniques (for example, maturity models, benchmarking, key performance indicators [KPIs])
- Processes and practices for planning, development, transition, delivery, and support of IT solutions and services
- Continuous improvement concepts and principles
- Outcome and performance measurement techniques (for example, service metrics, key performance indicators [KPIs])
- Procedures to manage and report the status of IT investments
- Cost optimization strategies (for example, outsourcing, adoption of new technologies)
- Models and methods to establish accountability over IT investments
- Value delivery frameworks (for example, Val IT)
- Business case development and evaluation techniques
- Ensure that an IT risk management framework exists to identify, analyze, mitigate, manage, monitor, and communicate IT-related business risk, and that the framework for IT risk management is in alignment with the enterprise risk management (ERM) framework.
- Ensure that comprehensive IT risk management processes are established to identify, analyze, mitigate, manage, monitor, and communicate IT risk.
- Ensure that legal and regulatory compliance requirements are addressed through IT risk management.
- Ensure that IT risk management is aligned with the enterprise risk management (ERM) framework.
- Ensure appropriate senior level management sponsorship for IT risk management.
- Ensure that IT risk management policies, procedures and standards are developed and communicated.
- Ensure the identification of key risk indicators (KRIs).
- Ensure timely reporting and proper escalation of risk events and responses to appropriate levels of management.
- The application of risk management at the strategic, portfolio, program, project and operations levels
- Risk management frameworks and standards (for example, RISK IT, the Committee of Sponsoring Organizations of the Treadway Commission Enterprise Risk Management—Integrated Framework (2004) [COSO ERM], International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 31000)
- The relationship of the risk management approach to legal and regulatory compliance
- Methods to align IT and enterprise risk management (ERM)
- The relationship of the risk management approach to business resiliency (for example, business continuity planning [BCP] and disaster recovery planning [DRP])
- Risk, threats, vulnerabilities and opportunities inherent in the use of IT
- Types of business risk, exposures and threats (for example, external environment, internal fraud, information security) that can be addressed using IT resources
- Risk appetite and risk tolerance
- Quantitative and qualitative risk assessment methods
- Risk mitigation strategies related to IT in the enterprise
- Methods to monitor effectiveness of mitigation strategies and/or controls
- Stakeholder analysis and communication techniques
- Methods to establish key risk indicators (KRIs)
- Methods to manage and report the status of identified risk
- Ensure the optimization of IT resources including information, services, infrastructure and applications, and people, to support the achievement of enterprise objectives.
- Ensure that processes are in place to identify, acquire and maintain IT resources and capabilities (i.e., information, services, infrastructure and applications, and people).
- Evaluate, direct and monitor sourcing strategies to ensure existing resources are taken into account to optimize IT resource utilization.
- Ensure the integration of IT resource management into the enterprise’s strategic and tactical planning.
- Ensure the alignment of IT resource management processes with the enterprise’s resource management processes.
- Ensure that a resource gap analysis process is in place so that IT is able to meet strategic objectives of the enterprise.
- Ensure that policies exist to guide IT resource sourcing strategies that include service level agreements (SLAs) and changes to sourcing strategies.
- Ensure that policies and processes are in place for the assessment, training and development of staff to address enterprise requirements and personal/professional growth.
- IT resource planning methods
- Human resource procurement, assessment, training, and development methodologies
- Processes for acquiring application, information, and infrastructure resources
- Outsourcing and offshoring approaches that may be employed to meet the investment program and operation level agreements (OLAs) and service level agreements (SLAs)
- Methods used to record and monitor IT resource utilization and availability
- Methods used to evaluate and report on IT resource performance
- Interoperability, standardization and economies of scale
- Data management and data governance concepts
- Service level management concepts
Meet some of the Readynez Instructors you can meet on your course. They are experts, passionate about what they do, and dedicated to give back to their industry, their field, and those who want to learn, explore, and advance in their careers.
Kevin has served for years as an authorised instructor for (ISC)2 and is renowned for his 20-year contribution to learners training for IT security skills
James is recognised for his more than 20 years of contribution to learning and certification within IT Security.
Friedhelm Düsterhöft has 30+ years of work experience in IT, Information Security and Data Privacy.
At Readynez, we provide many resources and have experienced experts in the field. That is why we are also very successful with many satisfied customers. You can therefore safely take your course with us. In order to take the GICSP Certification, however, some prerequisites are required.
A minimum of five years experience managing, advising or otherwise supporting IT governance in an enterprise is required for CGEIT certification. This experience must meet these specific requirements, based on the CGEIT Job Practice domains:
With 15 years experience and more than 50.000 happy customers from all over the world, companies such as ALSO, ATEA, Microsoft, Serco, and many more, trust Readynez to help them train and certify their staff.
These are just some of the many major brands trusting Readynez.
The goal of our accelerated CISA Certification Program is to provide IT professionals with the knowledge and skills to work with IS audit, control and security.VIEW COURSE
Achieving the ISACA CISM certification is not an easy task, but with your Readynez Course and Learning Program we’ve done everything we can to support you from start to finish, ensuring you have the optimal conditions to succeed. That includes the best resources available to help you prepare, including relevant online courses, practice test for Exam prep, study guides, exam support and guides etc, all made easily accessible to you in our Learning Platform. If you select our Virtual Training option, you also contribute to a more sustainable world with a reduction in CO2 emission of 96% compared to the in-classroom option.VIEW COURSE
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.