The goal of our accelerated CISA Certification Program is to provide IT professionals with the knowledge and skills to work with IS audit, control and security.
The ISACA CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor) certification is intended for professionals who work in the field of information systems auditing, control, and security. It is designed for individuals who want to validate their knowledge and skills in auditing, controlling, and securing information systems in organizations. The CISA certification covers a wide range of topics related to information systems auditing and security, including the information systems audit process, governance and management of IT, information systems acquisition, development, and implementation, information systems operations, maintenance, and service management, and protection of information assets.
Readynez is the best training provider I've used for many years. Their customer service is first class, prices are very competitive and instruction excellent.
Easy to attend over Teams and an excellent instructor gave me great value for the time I invested.
Your Personal Learning Program will provide the skills you need, to help you do more of what you love. The 3-step learning program is built to teach you real applicable skills that open opportunities for you.
The Readynez365 platform provides an enhanced digital pathway for all your learning elements, from pre-studies to exam, making it the most direct route to new tech Skills. Pick what you want (and need) to get up to speed. It´s all laid out for you in Readynez365 well in advance of your courses.
The training methodology is designed for the virtual classroom to inspire and engage you with a variation of hands-on training, presentations, labs and tests. You’ll also be glad to know that Virtual instructor-led training is loved by managers - it is the most cost-effective way to train.
There´s a maximum number of learners in the class to ensure your easy access to personal coaching. You’ll meet accredited expert instructors that are seasoned IT Professionals and Consultants certified to the highest level and bringing real-world experience into the classroom.
We´ll cover the ins and outs of the subject so that you can apply it in your day-to-day work, and you’ll even learn the specifics that you need to know for the exam. It’s your choice whether to sit the exam, or not, but with our detailed guides and hotline, we’ll make it easy to access your exam voucher, and schedule and sit the exam online
Your access to training is unlimited and you can train as much as you want until you successfully pass your exam.
Train with a clear conscience with training that makes a 96% lower carbon footprint compared to in-classroom training. Our organisation operates with minimal environmental impact and we´ve reduced our Co2 emission with 96% since 2020.We are compliant with the ISO 14001 throughout our entire supply chain as your guarantee for our sustainable business practices.
- Information System Auditing Process (21 percent).
- Governance and Management of IT (17 percent).
- Information Systems, Acquisition, Development and Implementation (12 percent).
- Information Systems Operations and Business Resilience (23 percent).
- Protection of Information Assets (27 percent).
- IS Audit Standards, Guidelines, and Codes of Ethics
- Business Processes
- Types of Controls
- Risk-Based Audit Planning
- Types of Audits and Assessments
- Audit Project Management
- Sampling Methodology
- Audit Evidence Collection Techniques
- Data Analytics
- Reporting and Communication Techniques
- IT Governance and IT Strategy
- IT-Related Frameworks
- IT Standards, Policies, and Procedures
- Organizational Structure
- Enterprise Architecture
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Maturity Models
- Laws, Regulations, and Industry Standards affecting the Organization
- IT Resource Management
- IT Service Provider Acquisition and Management
- IT Performance Monitoring and Reporting
- Quality Assurance and Quality Management of IT
- Project Governance and Management
- Business Case and Feasibility Analysis
- System Development Methodologies
- Control Identification and Design
- Testing Methodologies
- Configuration and Release Management
- System Migration, Infrastructure Deployment, and Data Conversion
- Post-implementation Review
- Common Technology Components
- IT Asset Management
- Job Scheduling and Production Process Automation
- System Interfaces
- End-User Computing
- Data Governance
- Systems Performance Management
- Problem and Incident Management
- Change, Configuration, Release, and Patch Management
- IT Service Level Management
- Database Management
- Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
- System Resiliency
- Data Backup, Storage, and Restoration
- Business Continuity Plan (BCP)
- Disaster Recovery Plans (DRP)
- Domain 5—Protection of Information Assets
- Information Asset Security Frameworks, Standards, and Guidelines
- Privacy Principles
- Physical Access and Environmental Controls
- Identity and Access Management
- Network and End-Point Security
- Data Classification
- Data Encryption and Encryption-Related Techniques
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Web-Based Communication Techniques
- Virtualized Environments
- Mobile, Wireless, and Internet-of-Things (IoT) Devices
- Security Awareness Training and Programs
- Information System Attack Methods and Techniques
- Security Testing Tools and Techniques
- Security Monitoring Tools and Techniques
- Incident Response Management
- Evidence Collection and Forensics
Meet some of the Readynez Instructors you can meet on your course. They are experts, passionate about what they do, and dedicated to give back to their industry, their field, and those who want to learn, explore, and advance in their careers.
James is recognised for his more than 20 years of contribution to learning and certification within IT Security.
Friedhelm Düsterhöft has 30+ years of work experience in IT, Information Security and Data Privacy.
Kevin has served for years as an authorised instructor for (ISC)2 and is renowned for his 20-year contribution to learners training for IT security skills
At Readynez, we provide many resources and have experienced experts in the field. That is why we are also very successful with many satisfied customers. You can therefore safely take your course with us. In order to take the CISA course, however, some prerequisites are recommended.
This prior knowledge gives you the perfect starting point for taking the course:
Substitutions and waivers of such experience may be obtained as follows:
With 15 years experience and more than 50.000 happy customers from all over the world, companies such as ALSO, ATEA, Microsoft, Serco, and many more, trust Readynez to help them train and certify their staff.
These are just some of the many major brands trusting Readynez.
Achieving the ISACA CISM certification is not an easy task, but with your Readynez Course and Learning Program we’ve done everything we can to support you from start to finish, ensuring you have the optimal conditions to succeed. That includes the best resources available to help you prepare, including relevant online courses, practice test for Exam prep, study guides, exam support and guides etc, all made easily accessible to you in our Learning Platform. If you select our Virtual Training option, you also contribute to a more sustainable world with a reduction in CO2 emission of 96% compared to the in-classroom option.VIEW COURSE
Get a CRISC certification and improve your understanding of IT risk management, and its impact on your business. With the CRISC certification you'll be able to design, implement, monitor and maintain risk-based, efficient and effective information systems controls.VIEW COURSE
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.