Get new IT skills, get certified and lift your IT career to new heights without breaking the bank!
Unlimited Training - IT Courses and Certifications made simple and insanely affordable. Get access to 60+ LIVE instructor-led Courses for the price of less than one course.
|Amazon Web Services
|Blockchain Training Alliance
|Lean Six Sigma
Achieving the Microsoft Certified Azure Network Engineer certification is not an easy task, but with your Readynez Course and Learning Program we’ve done everything we can to support you from start to finish, ensuring you have the optimal conditions to succeed. That includes the best resources available to help you prepare, including relevant online courses, access to practical labs, practice test for Exam prep, study guides, exam support and guides etc, all made easily accessible to you in our Learning Platform. If you select our Virtual Training option, you also contribute to a more sustainable world with a reduction in CO2 emission of 96% compared to the in-classroom option.
The Microsoft Certified Azure Network Engineer certification is designed for individuals who work with cloud networking solutions and services in Microsoft Azure. The AZ-700 exam covers various topics related to Azure networking, including virtual networks, load balancing, traffic routing, network security, network connectivity, and network infrastructure design.
Readynez is the best training provider I've used for many years. Their customer service is first class, prices are very competitive and instruction excellent.
Easy to attend over Teams and an excellent instructor gave me great value for the time I invested.
Your Personal Learning Program will provide the skills you need, to help you do more of what you love. The 3-step learning program is built to teach you real applicable skills that open opportunities for you.
The Readynez365 platform provides an enhanced digital pathway for all your learning elements, from pre-studies to exam, making it the most direct route to new tech Skills. Pick what you want (and need) to get up to speed. It´s all laid out for you in Readynez365 well in advance of your courses.
The training methodology is designed for the virtual classroom to inspire and engage you with a variation of hands-on training, presentations, labs and tests. You’ll also be glad to know that Virtual instructor-led training is loved by managers - it is the most cost-effective way to train.
There´s a maximum number of learners in the class to ensure your easy access to personal coaching. You’ll meet accredited expert instructors that are seasoned IT Professionals and Consultants certified to the highest level and bringing real-world experience into the classroom.
We´ll cover the ins and outs of the subject so that you can apply it in your day-to-day work, and you’ll even learn the specifics that you need to know for the exam. It’s your choice whether to sit the exam, or not, but with our detailed guides and hotline, we’ll make it easy to access your exam voucher, and schedule and sit the exam online
Your access to training is unlimited and you can train as much as you want until you successfully pass your exam.
Train with a clear conscience with training that makes a 96% lower carbon footprint compared to in-classroom training. Our organisation operates with minimal environmental impact and we´ve reduced our Co2 emission with 96% since 2020.We are compliant with the ISO 14001 throughout our entire supply chain as your guarantee for our sustainable business practices.
- Explore Azure Virtual Networks
- Configure public IP services
- Design name resolution for your Virtual Network
- Enable Cross-VNet connectivity with peering
- Implement virtual network traffic routing
- Configure internet access with Azure Virtual NAT
- Lab : Exercise: design and implement a Virtual Network in Azure
- Lab : Exercise: configure DNS settings in Azure
- Lab : Exercise: connect two Azure Virtual Networks using global virtual network peering
- Design and implement Azure VPN Gateway
- Connect networks with Site-to-site VPN connections
- Connect devices to networks with Point-to-site VPN connections
- Connect remote resources by using Azure Virtual WANs
- Create a network virtual appliance (NVA) in a virtual hub
- Lab : Exercise: create a Virtual WAN by using Azure Portal
- Lab : Exercise: create and configure a virtual network gateway
- Explore Azure ExpressRoute
- Design an ExpressRoute deployment
- Configure peering for an ExpressRoute deployment
- Connect an ExpressRoute circuit to a VNet
- Connect geographically dispersed networks with ExpressRoute global reach
- Improve data path performance between networks with ExpressRoute FastPath
- Troubleshoot ExpressRoute connection issues
- Lab : Exercise: configure an ExpressRoute gateway
- Lab : Exercise: provision an ExpressRoute circuit
- Explore load balancing
- Design and implement Azure load balancer using the Azure portal
- Explore Azure Traffic Manager
- Lab : Exercise: create a Traffic Manager profile using the Azure portal
- Lab : Exercise: create and configure an Azure load balancer
- Design Azure application gateway
- Configure Azure application gateway
- Design and configure Azure front door
- Lab : Exercise: deploy Azure application gateway
- Lab : Exercise: create a front door for a highly available web application
- Secure your virtual networks in the Azure portal
- Deploy Azure DDoS Protection by using the Azure portal
- Deploy Network Security Groups by using the Azure portal
- Design and implement Azure Firewall
- Working with Azure Firewall Manager
- Implement a Web Application Firewall on Azure Front Door
- Lab : Exercise: deploy and configure Azure Firewall using the Azure portal
- Lab : Exercise: secure your virtual hub using Azure Firewall Manager
- Lab : Exercise: configure DDoS Protection on a virtual network using the Azure portal
- Define Private Link Service and private endpoint
- Explain virtual network service endpoints
- Integrate Private Link with DNS
- Integrate your App Service with Azure virtual networks
- Lab : Exercise: create an Azure private endpoint using Azure PowerShell
- Lab : Exercise: restrict network access to PaaS resources with virtual network service endpoints
- Monitor your networks with Azure Monitor
- Monitor your networks with Azure Network Watcher
- Lab : Exercise: Monitor a load balancer resource by using Azure Monitor
Meet some of the Readynez Instructors you can meet on your course. They are experts, passionate about what they do, and dedicated to give back to their industry, their field, and those who want to learn, explore, and advance in their careers.
Ed is a Microsoft MVP for many years and has authored several Microsoft Official Curriculum Courses for Azure, Windows Server and Windows.
Tiago Costa is Microsoft MVP and a Cloud Architect and Advisor and International speaker on the Microsoft Cloud.
Jens is a 20-year MCT, an Amazon Authorized Champion Instructor and a well accomplish Cloud Infrastructure Security Consultant and Penetration Tester.
At Readynez, we provide many resources and have experienced experts in the field. That is why we are also very successful with many satisfied customers. You can therefore safely take your course with us. In order to take the AZ-700 course, however, some prerequisites are required.
You have the perfect starting point to take this course with these prerequisites:
With 15 years experience and more than 50.000 happy customers from all over the world, companies such as ALSO, ATEA, Microsoft, Serco, and many more, trust Readynez to help them train and certify their staff.
These are just some of the many major brands trusting Readynez.
Your personal Learning Program with everything you need to best prepare for the AZ-900 Exam and become a Certified Microsoft Azure Fundamentals, supported by your expert instructor.VIEW COURSE
Achieving the Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator Associate certification is not an easy task, but with your Readynez Course and Learning Program we’ve done everything we can to support you from start to finish, ensuring you have the optimal conditions to succeed. That includes the best resources available to help you prepare, including relevant online courses, access to practical labs, practice test for Exam prep, study guides, exam support and guides etc, all made easily accessible to you in our Learning Platform. If you select our Virtual Training option, you also contribute to a more sustainable world with a reduction in CO2 emission of 96% compared to the in-classroom option.VIEW COURSE
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at email@example.com.