Get a CRISC certification and improve your understanding of IT risk management, and its impact on your business. With the CRISC certification you'll be able to design, implement, monitor and maintain risk-based, efficient and effective information systems controls.
The ISACA CRISC (Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control) certification is intended for professionals who work in the field of information systems risk management and control. It is designed for individuals who want to validate their knowledge and skills in identifying, assessing, and mitigating risks to information systems in organizations. The CRISC certification covers a wide range of topics related to information systems risk management and control, including identification and assessment of information systems risks, development and implementation of risk management strategies, monitoring and reporting of information systems risks, and alignment of information systems risk management with organizational goals and objectives.
Readynez is the best training provider I've used for many years. Their customer service is first class, prices are very competitive and instruction excellent.
Easy to attend over Teams and an excellent instructor gave me great value for the time I invested.
Your Personal Learning Program will provide the skills you need, to help you do more of what you love. The 3-step learning program is built to teach you real applicable skills that open opportunities for you.
The Readynez365 platform provides an enhanced digital pathway for all your learning elements, from pre-studies to exam, making it the most direct route to new tech Skills. Pick what you want (and need) to get up to speed. It´s all laid out for you in Readynez365 well in advance of your courses.
The training methodology is designed for the virtual classroom to inspire and engage you with a variation of hands-on training, presentations, labs and tests. You’ll also be glad to know that Virtual instructor-led training is loved by managers - it is the most cost-effective way to train.
There´s a maximum number of learners in the class to ensure your easy access to personal coaching. You’ll meet accredited expert instructors that are seasoned IT Professionals and Consultants certified to the highest level and bringing real-world experience into the classroom.
We´ll cover the ins and outs of the subject so that you can apply it in your day-to-day work, and you’ll even learn the specifics that you need to know for the exam. It’s your choice whether to sit the exam, or not, but with our detailed guides and hotline, we’ll make it easy to access your exam voucher, and schedule and sit the exam online
Your access to training is unlimited and you can train as much as you want until you successfully pass your exam.
Train with a clear conscience with training that makes a 96% lower carbon footprint compared to in-classroom training. Our organisation operates with minimal environmental impact and we´ve reduced our Co2 emission with 96% since 2020.We are compliant with the ISO 14001 throughout our entire supply chain as your guarantee for our sustainable business practices.
- Risk Identification (27%)
- Risk Assessment (28%)
- Risk Response and Mitigation (23%)
- Risk and Control Monitoring and Reporting (22%)
- Collect and review information, including existing documentation, regarding the organization’s internal and external business and IT environments to identify potential or realized impacts of IT risk to the organization’s business objectives and operations.
- Identify potential threats and vulnerabilities to the organization’s people, processes and technology to enable IT risk analysis.
- Develop a comprehensive set of IT risk scenarios based on available information to determine the potential impact to business objectives and operations.
- Identify key stakeholders for IT risk scenarios to help establish accountability.
- Establish an IT risk register to help ensure that identified IT risk scenarios are accounted for and incorporated into the enterprise-wide risk profile.
- Identify risk appetite and tolerance defined by senior leadership and key stakeholders to ensure alignment with business objectives.
- Collaborate in the development of a risk awareness program, and conduct training to ensure that stakeholders understand risk and to promote a risk-aware culture.
- Analyze risk scenarios based on organizational criteria (e.g., organizational structure, policies, standards, technology, architecture, controls) to determine the likelihood and impact of an identified risk.
- Identify the current state of existing controls and evaluate their effectiveness for IT risk mitigation.
- Review the results of risk and control analysis to assess any gaps between current and desired states of the IT risk environment.
- Ensure that risk ownership is assigned at the appropriate level to establish clear lines of accountability.
- Communicate the results of risk assessments to senior management and appropriate stakeholders to enable risk-based decision making.
- Update the risk register with the results of the risk assessment.
- Consult with risk owners to select and align recommended risk responses with business objectives and enable informed risk decisions.
- Consult with, or assist, risk owners on the development of risk action plans to ensure that plans include key elements (e.g., response, cost, target date).
- Consult on the design and implementation or adjustment of mitigating controls to ensure that the risk is managed to an acceptable level.
- Ensure that control ownership is assigned to establish clear lines of accountability.
- Assist control owners in developing control procedures and documentation to enable efficient and effective control execution.
- Update the risk register to reflect changes in risk and management’s risk response.
- Validate that risk responses have been executed according to the risk action plans.
- Define and establish key risk indicators (KRIs) and thresholds based on available data, to enable monitoring of changes in risk.
- Monitor and analyze key risk indicators (KRIs) to identify changes or trends in the IT risk profile.
- Report on changes or trends related to the IT risk profile to assist management and relevant stakeholders in decision making.
- Facilitate the identification of metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) to enable the measurement of control performance.
- Monitor and analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) to identify changes or trends related to the control environment and determine the efficiency and effectiveness of controls.
- Review the results of control assessments to determine the effectiveness of the control environment.
- Report on the performance of, changes to, or trends in the overall risk profile and control environment to relevant stakeholders to enable decision making.
Meet some of the Readynez Instructors you can meet on your course. They are experts, passionate about what they do, and dedicated to give back to their industry, their field, and those who want to learn, explore, and advance in their careers.
Kevin has served for years as an authorised instructor for (ISC)2 and is renowned for his 20-year contribution to learners training for IT security skills
Friedhelm Düsterhöft has 30+ years of work experience in IT, Information Security and Data Privacy.
James is recognised for his more than 20 years of contribution to learning and certification within IT Security.
At Readynez, we provide many resources and have experienced experts in the field. That is why we are also very successful with many satisfied customers. You can therefore safely take your course with us. In order to take the CRISC course, however, some prerequisites are required.
You have the perfect starting point to take this course with these prerequisites:
With 15 years experience and more than 35.000 happy customers from all over the world, companies such as ALSO, ATEA, Microsoft, Serco, and many more, trust Readynez to help them train and certify their staff.
These are just some of the many major brands trusting Readynez.
Achieving the ISACA COBIT 5 Foundation and Implementation certification is not an easy task, but with your Readynez Course and Learning Program we’ve done everything we can to support you from start to finish, ensuring you have the optimal conditions to succeed. That includes the best resources available to help you prepare, including relevant online courses, access to practical labs, practice test for Exam prep, study guides, exam support and guides etc, all made easily accessible to you in our Learning Platform. If you select our Virtual Training option, you also contribute to a more sustainable world with a reduction in CO2 emission of 96% compared to the in-classroom option.VIEW COURSE
During this Readynez course you'll learn how to ensure that your IT systems meet the business's needs - through leadership, and organizational structures and processes. Learn about the roles, responsibilities and various focus areas of IT governance.VIEW COURSE
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at email@example.com.