During this course, you'll learn to accomplish the following technical tasks: perform solution envisioning and requirement analyses; architect a solution; and implement the solution.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certification, which are included in your course package and covered by the Certification guarantee.
There are no specific prerequisites for this course.
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
Perform solution envisioning and requirement analyses
Initiate solution planning
- evaluate business requirements
- identify Power Platform solution components
- identify other components including existing apps, AppSource apps, third-party components, and
- components from independent software vendors (ISV)
- identify and estimate migration effort
Identify organization information and metrics
- identify desired high-level organizational business processes
- identify business process automation opportunities
- assess an organization's risk factors
- review key success criteria
Identify existing solutions and systems
- evaluate an organization’s enterprise architecture
- identify data sources needed for a solution
- define use cases and quality standards for existing data
- identify and document an organization's business processes
- refine high-level requirements
- identify functional requirements
- identify non-functional requirements
- confirm that requirements meet an organization's goals
Perform fit/gap analyses
- determine the feasibility of meeting specific requirements
- evaluate Dynamics 365 apps and AppSource options to solve requirements
- address functional gaps through alternate solutions
- determine the scope for a solution
Architect a solution
Lead the design process
- design the solution topology
- design customizations for existing apps
- design and validate user experience prototypes
- identify opportunities for component reuse
- communicate system design visually
- design application lifecycle management (ALM) processes
- design a data migration strategy
- design apps by grouping required features based on role or task
- design a data visualization strategy
- design an automation strategy that uses Power Automate
Design the data model
- design entities and fields
- design reference and configuration data
- design relationships and relationship behaviors
- determine when to connect to external data versus import data
- design data models to address complex sets of requirements
- design collaboration integrations
- design integrations between Power Platform solutions and Dynamics 365 apps
- design integrations with an organization’s existing systems
- design third-party integrations
- design an authentication strategy
- design a business continuity strategy
- identify opportunities to integrate and extend Power Platform solutions by using Microsoft Azure
Design the security model
- design the business unit and team structure
- design security roles
- design field security
- design security models to address complex sets of requirements
- determine security model management policies and processes
- identify Azure Active Directory groups and app registrations required to support a solution
- identify data loss prevention (DLP) policies for a solution
- determine how external users will access a solution
Implement the solution
Validate the solution design
- evaluate detail designs and implementation
- validate security
- ensure that the solution conforms to API limits
- resolve automation conflicts
- resolve integration conflicts
- identify and resolve potential and actual performance issues
- troubleshoot data migration
- resolve any identified issues with deployment plans
- identify factors that impact go-live readiness and remediate issues
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Your prereading is available for you in your personal space at readynez.com: My Readynez. Simply log in, find your course and start your preparations.
Your exam voucher is usually included in your virtual training package. When you´re ready to sit your exam, you just book it with the exam provider. You can sit most exams from home or at a local test centre. We’re here to help you with that process.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
Your Readynez Course package includes the exam voucher for Microsoft exams, AWS exams, ISO Exams and almost every other exam.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at email@example.com.