This course teaches you how to manage your Azure subscriptions, secure identities, administer the infrastructure, configure virtual networking, connect Azure and on-premises sites, manage network traffic, implement storage solutions, create and scale virtual machines, implement web apps and containers, back up and share data, and monitor your solution.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certification, which is included in your course package and covered by the Certification guarantee.
You´ll have the perfect starting point for your training with these prerequisites:
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
- Understanding of network configuration, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including domains, forests, domain controllers, replication, Kerberos protocol, and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
- Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery, including backup and restore operations.
Using our engaging learning methodology using a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
Manage Azure identities and governance
Manage Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) objects
- create users and groups
- create administrative units
- manage user and group properties
- manage device settings
- perform bulk user updates
- manage guest accounts
- configure Azure AD join
- configure self-service password reset
Manage role-based access control (RBAC)
- create a custom role
- provide access to Azure resources by assigning roles at different scopes
- interpret access assignments
Manage subscriptions and governance
- configure Azure policies
- configure resource locks
- apply and manage tags on resources
- manage resource groups
- manage subscriptions
- manage costs
- configure management groups
Implement and manage storage
- configure network access to storage accounts
- create and configure storage accounts
- generate shared access signature (SAS) tokens
- manage access key
- configure Azure AD authentication for a storage account
- configure access to Azure Files
- export from Azure job
- import into Azure job
- install and use Azure Storage Explorer
- copy data by using AZCopy
- implement Azure Storage replication
- configure blob object replication
Configure Azure files and Azure Blob Storage
- create an Azure file share
- create and configure Azure File Sync service
- configure Azure Blob Storage
- configure storage tiers
- configure blob lifecycle management
Deploy and manage Azure compute resources
Automate deployment of virtual machines (VMs) by using Azure Resource Manager templates
- modify an Azure Resource Manager template
- configure a virtual hard disk (VHD) template
- deploy from a template
- save a deployment as an Azure Resource Manager template
- deploy virtual machine extensions
- configure Azure Disk Encryption
- move VMs from one resource group to another
- manage VM sizes
- add data disks
- configure networking
- redeploy VMs
- configure high availability
- deploy and configure scale sets
Create and configure containers
- configure sizing and scaling for Azure Container Instances
- configure container groups for Azure Container Instances
- configure storage for Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- configure scaling for AKS
- configure network connections for AKS
- upgrade an AKS cluster
Create and configure Azure App Service
- create an App Service plan
- configure scaling settings in an App Service plan
- create an App Service
- secure an App Service
- configure custom domain names
- configure backup for an App Service
- configure networking settings
- configure deployment settings
Configure and manage virtual networking (25–30%)
Implement and manage virtual networking
- create and configure virtual networks, including peering
- configure private and public IP addresses
- configure user-defined network routes
- implement subnets
- configure endpoints on subnets
- configure private endpoints
- configure Azure DNS, including custom DNS settings and private or public DNS zones
Secure access to virtual networks
- create security rules
- associate a network security group (NSG) to a subnet or network interface
- evaluate effective security rules
- implement Azure Firewall
- implement Azure Bastion
Configure load balancing
- configure Azure Application Gateway
- configure an internal or public load balancer
- troubleshoot load balancing
Monitor and troubleshoot virtual networking
- monitor on-premises connectivity
- configure and use Azure Monitor for Networks
- use Azure Network Watcher
- troubleshoot external networking
- troubleshoot virtual network connectivity
Integrate an on-premises network with an Azure virtual network
- create and configure Azure VPN Gateway
- create and configure Azure ExpressRoute
- configure Azure Virtual WAN
Monitor and back up Azure resources
Monitor resources by using Azure Monitor
- configure and interpret metrics
- configure Azure Monitor logs
- query and analyze logs
- set up alerts and actions
- configure Application Insights
Implement backup and recovery
- create a Recovery Services vault
- create and configure backup policy
- perform backup and restore operations by using Azure Backup
- perform site-to-site recovery by using Azure Site Recovery
- configure and review backup reports
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Your prereading is available for you in your personal space at readynez.com: My Readynez. Simply log in, find your course and start your preparations.
Your exam voucher is usually included in your virtual training package. When you´re ready to sit your exam, you just book it with the exam provider. You can sit most exams from home or at a local test centre. We’re here to help you with that process.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
Your Readynez Course package includes the exam voucher for Microsoft exams, AWS exams, ISO Exams and almost every other exam.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at email@example.com.
Responsibilities for an Azure Administrator involve implementing, administering, and monitoring identity, governance, storage, compute, and virtual networks in a cloud environment, plus provision, size, monitor, and change resources, when needed. An Azure Administrator frequently acts as part of a broader team committed to developing an organization's cloud infrastructure.
The AZ-104 Microsoft Azure exam is intended for individuals responsible for implementing, managing, and monitoring identity, governance, storage, compute, and virtual networks in a cloud environment.
The exam measures the ability to accomplish the following technical tasks: manage Azure identities and governance; implement and manage storage; deploy and manage Azure compute resources; configure and manage virtual networking; and monitor and back up Azure resources.
The AZ-104 exam certification is for anyone with the following:
Candidates should also understand all concepts covered in the Exam AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals.
You must meet the following requirements to achieve the Microsoft Azure Administrator Certification;
You will learn the following:
The Microsoft Azure Administrator Certification exam cost $165.
Azure role-based certifications have a one-year expiration date. Your certification will always be listed on your official Microsoft transcript, but in a different area from your active certificates. To renew your Microsoft certification, you must pass an online renewal assessment on Microsoft Learn.
Typical job roles for people holding this certification are:
The syllabus for the AZ-104 Microsoft Azure Administrator certification exam covers the following critical domains: