As the importance for data analytics grows, more job roles are required to set context and better communicate vital business intelligence. Collecting, analyzing, and reporting on data can drive priorities and lead business decision-making. CompTIA Data+ validates certified professionals have the skills required to facilitate data-driven business decisions, including, Mining data, Manipulating data, Visualizing and reporting data, Applying basic statistical methods, Analyzing complex datasets while adhering to governance and quality standards throughout the entire data life cycle.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certification, which are included in your course package and covered by the Certification guarantee.
- CompTIA recommends 18–24 months of experience in a report/business analyst job role.
- Exposure to databases and analytical tools, a basic understanding of statistics, and data visualization experience.
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
1.0 Data Concepts and Environments
- Identify basic concepts of data schemas and dimensions.
- Compare and contrast different data types.
- Compare and contrast common data structures and file formats.
2.0 Data Mining
- Explain data acquisition concepts.
- Identify common reasons for cleansing and profiling datasets.
- Execute data manipulation techniques.
- Explain common techniques for data manipulation and query optimization.
3.0 Data Analysis
- Apply the appropriate descriptive statistical methods.
- Explain the purpose of inferential statistical methods.
- Summarize types of analysis and key analysis techniques.
- Identify common data analytics tools.
- Translate business requirements to form a report
- Use appropriate design components for reports and dashboards
- Use appropriate methods for dashboard development
- Apply the appropriate type of visualization
- Compare and contrast types of reports
5.0 Data Governance, Quality, and Controls
- Summarize important data governance concepts.
- Apply data quality control concepts.
- Explain master data management (MDM) concepts.
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.