This course will prepare you for the MD-102 exam which measures your ability to accomplish the following technical tasks: deploy Windows client; manage identity and compliance; manage, maintain, and protect devices; and manage applications. You will gain subject matter expertise deploying, configuring, protecting, managing, and monitoring devices and client applications in a Microsoft 365 environment. You will learn how to manage identity, security, access, policies, updates, and apps for endpoints. You will implement solutions for efficient deployment and management of endpoints on various operating systems, platforms, and device types. You will also learn how to implement and manage endpoints at scale by using Microsoft Intune, Windows 365, Windows Autopilot, Microsoft Defender for Endpoint, and Azure Active Directory (Azure AD), part of Microsoft Entra. Endpoint administrators collaborate with architects, Microsoft 365 administrators, security administrators, and other workload administrators to plan and implement a modern workplace strategy that meets the business needs of an organization.
The Microsoft 365 Certified Endpoint Administrator (MD-102) certification is designed for IT professionals responsible for managing, securing, and supporting devices and endpoints using Microsoft 365 technologies. The certification covers topics such as deployment and configuration of Microsoft 365 services, policies and profiles management, application management, identity and access management, endpoint security, compliance and threat protection, and unified endpoint management. By obtaining this certification, professionals demonstrate their expertise in effectively managing and securing devices and endpoints within an organization using Microsoft 365.
Readynez is the best training provider I've used for many years. Their customer service is first class, prices are very competitive and instruction excellent.
Easy to attend over Teams and an excellent instructor gave me great value for the time I invested.
Your Personal Learning Program will provide the skills you need, to help you do more of what you love. The 3-step learning program is built to teach you real applicable skills that open opportunities for you.
The Readynez365 platform provides an enhanced digital pathway for all your learning elements, from pre-studies to exam, making it the most direct route to new tech Skills. Pick what you want (and need) to get up to speed. It´s all laid out for you in Readynez365 well in advance of your courses.
The training methodology is designed for the virtual classroom to inspire and engage you with a variation of hands-on training, presentations, labs and tests. You’ll also be glad to know that Virtual instructor-led training is loved by managers - it is the most cost-effective way to train.
There´s a maximum number of learners in the class to ensure your easy access to personal coaching. You’ll meet accredited expert instructors that are seasoned IT Professionals and Consultants certified to the highest level and bringing real-world experience into the classroom.
We´ll cover the ins and outs of the subject so that you can apply it in your day-to-day work, and you’ll even learn the specifics that you need to know for the exam. It’s your choice whether to sit the exam, or not, but with our detailed guides and hotline, we’ll make it easy to access your exam voucher, and schedule and sit the exam online
Your access to training is unlimited and you can train as much as you want until you successfully pass your exam.
Train with a clear conscience with training that makes a 96% lower carbon footprint compared to in-classroom training. Our organisation operates with minimal environmental impact and we´ve reduced our Co2 emission with 96% since 2020.We are compliant with the ISO 14001 throughout our entire supply chain as your guarantee for our sustainable business practices.
- Select a deployment tool based on requirements
- Choose between migrate and rebuild
- Choose an imaging and/or provisioning strategy
- Select a Windows edition based on requirements
- Implement subscription-based activation
- Configure device registration for Autopilot
- Create, validate, and assign deployment profiles
- Set up the Enrollment Status Page (ESP)
- Deploy Windows devices by using Autopilot
- Troubleshoot an Autopilot deployment
- Plan and implement an MDT deployment infrastructure
- Create, manage, and deploy images
- Monitor and troubleshoot a deployment
- Plan and configure user state migration
- Configure Remote Help in Intune
- Configure Remote Desktop on a Windows client
- Configure the Windows Admin Center
- Configure PowerShell remoting and Windows Remote Management (WinRM)
- Implement user authentication on Windows devices, including Windows Hello for Business, passwordless, and tokens
- Manage role-based access control (RBAC) for Intune
- Register devices in and join devices to Azure AD
- Implement the Intune Connector for Active Directory
- Manage the membership of local groups on Windows devices
- Implement and manage Local Administrative Passwords Solution (LAPS) for Azure AD
- Specify compliance policies to meet requirements
- Implement compliance policies
- Implement Conditional Access policies that require a compliance status
- Manage notifications for compliance policies
- Monitor device compliance
- Troubleshoot compliance policies
- Configure enrollment settings
- Configure automatic and bulk enrollment, including Windows, Apple, and Android
- Configure policy sets
- Restart, retire, or wipe devices
- Specify configuration profiles to meet requirements
- Implement configuration profiles
- Monitor and troubleshoot configuration profiles
- Configure and implement Windows kiosk mode
- Configure and implement profiles on Android devices, including fully managed, dedicated,
- Plan and implement Microsoft Tunnel for Intune
- Monitor devices by using Intune
- Monitor devices by using Azure Monitor
- Analyze and respond to issues identified in Endpoint analytics and Adoption Score
- Plan for device updates
- Create and manage update policies by using Intune
- Manage Android updates by using configuration profiles
- Monitor updates
- Troubleshoot updates in Intune
- Configure Windows client delivery optimization by using Intune
- Create and manage update rings by using Intune
- Implement and manage security baselines in Intune
- Create and manage configuration policies for Endpoint security including antivirus, encryption, firewall, endpoint detection and response (EDR), and attack surface reduction (ASR)
- Onboard devices to Defender for Endpoint
- Implement automated response capabilities in Defender for Endpoint
- Review and respond to device issues identified in the Microsoft Defender Vulnerability Management dashboard
- Deploy apps by using Intune
- Configure Microsoft 365 Apps deployment by using the Microsoft Office Deployment Tool or Office Customization Tool (OCT)
- Manage Microsoft 365 Apps by using the Microsoft 365 Apps admin center
- Deploy Microsoft 365 Apps by using Intune
- Configure policies for Office apps by using Group Policy or Intune
- Deploy apps to platform-specific app stores by using Intune
- Plan and implement app protection policies for iOS and Android
- Manage app protection policies
- Implement Conditional Access policies for app protection policies
- Plan and implement app configuration policies for managed apps and managed devices
- Manage app configuration policies
Meet some of the Readynez Instructors you can meet on your course. They are experts, passionate about what they do, and dedicated to give back to their industry, their field, and those who want to learn, explore, and advance in their careers.
Ed is a Microsoft MVP for many years and has authored several Microsoft Official Curriculum Courses for Azure, Windows Server and Windows.
Jens is a 20-year MCT, an Amazon Authorized Champion Instructor and a well accomplish Cloud Infrastructure Security Consultant and Penetration Tester.
At Readynez, we provide many resources and have experienced experts in the field. That is why we are also very successful with many satisfied customers. You can therefore safely take your course with us. In order to take the MD-102 course, however, some prerequisites are required.
You have the perfect starting point to take this course with these prerequisites:
With 15 years experience and more than 35.000 happy customers from all over the world, companies such as ALSO, ATEA, Microsoft, Serco, and many more, trust Readynez to help them train and certify their staff.
These are just some of the many major brands trusting Readynez.
Achieving the Microsoft Windows Client certification is not an easy task, but with your Readynez Course and Learning Program we’ve done everything we can to support you from start to finish, ensuring you have the optimal conditions to succeed. That includes the best resources available to help you prepare, including relevant online courses, access to practical labs, practice test for Exam prep, study guides, exam support and guides etc, all made easily accessible to you in our Learning Platform. If you select our Virtual Training option, you also contribute to a more sustainable world with a reduction in CO2 emission of 96% compared to the in-classroom option.VIEW COURSE
Achieving the Managing Modern Desktops certification is not an easy task, but with your Readynez Course and Learning Program we’ve done everything we can to support you from start to finish, ensuring you have the optimal conditions to succeed. That includes the best resources available to help you prepare, including relevant online courses, access to practical labs, practice test for Exam prep, study guides, exam support and guides etc, all made easily accessible to you in our Learning Platform. If you select our Virtual Training option, you also contribute to a more sustainable world with a reduction in CO2 emission of 96% compared to the in-classroom option.VIEW COURSE
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.