Achieving the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central functional Consultant Associate certification is not an easy task, but with your Readynez Course and Learning Program we’ve done everything we can to support you from start to finish, ensuring you have the optimal conditions to succeed. That includes the best resources available to help you prepare, including relevant online courses, access to practical labs, practice test for Exam prep, study guides, exam support and guides etc, all made easily accessible to you in our Learning Platform. If you select our Virtual Training option, you also contribute to a more sustainable world with a reduction in CO2 emission of 96% compared to the in-classroom option.
The Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant (MB-800) certification is designed for professionals who are responsible for implementing and configuring Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central solutions. This certification is ideal for individuals who have experience in functional consulting, implementation, and configuration of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central solutions and want to validate their skills and knowledge in this area. The MB-800 exam covers various topics related to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, such as configuring financial management, configuring sales and purchasing, configuring inventory and operations management, and configuring security and workflows. The exam also covers topics related to integrating Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central with other Microsoft applications and services.
Through the course, I've gotten to know the fundamentals of Dynamics 365. Through the course I have had the opportunity to get answers to all my questions and have hands on experience. All together, I have had a great experience!
A Good informative course with a good mix of showing and hands on
Your Personal Learning Program will provide the skills you need, to help you do more of what you love. The 3-step learning program is built to teach you real applicable skills that open opportunities for you.
The Readynez365 platform provides an enhanced digital pathway for all your learning elements, from pre-studies to exam, making it the most direct route to new tech Skills. Pick what you want (and need) to get up to speed. It´s all laid out for you in Readynez365 well in advance of your courses.
The training methodology is designed for the virtual classroom to inspire and engage you with a variation of hands-on training, presentations, labs and tests. You’ll also be glad to know that Virtual instructor-led training is loved by managers - it is the most cost-effective way to train.
There´s a maximum number of learners in the class to ensure your easy access to personal coaching. You’ll meet accredited expert instructors that are seasoned IT Professionals and Consultants certified to the highest level and bringing real-world experience into the classroom.
We´ll cover the ins and outs of the subject so that you can apply it in your day-to-day work, and you’ll even learn the specifics that you need to know for the exam. It’s your choice whether to sit the exam, or not, but with our detailed guides and hotline, we’ll make it easy to access your exam voucher, and schedule and sit the exam online
Your access to training is unlimited and you can train as much as you want until you successfully pass your exam.
Train with a clear conscience with training that makes a 96% lower carbon footprint compared to in-classroom training. Our organisation operates with minimal environmental impact and we´ve reduced our Co2 emission with 96% since 2020.We are compliant with the ISO 14001 throughout our entire supply chain as your guarantee for our sustainable business practices.
- Create a new company in the on-premises version of Business Central
- Create a new company in the cloud-based version of Business Central by using Assisted
- Create a new company by copying data from an existing company
- Describe the use cases and capabilities of RapidStart Services
- Create a configuration worksheet
- Describe the process for migrating data
- Create and export a configuration package
- Import and apply a configuration package
- Create journal opening balances
- Migrate on-premises data to a cloud-based version of Business Central
- Validate migrated data by using trial balances
- Create and manage user profiles
- Set up a new user and user groups
- Create and assign permission sets and permissions
- Apply security filters
- Set up company information
- Set up printers for on-premises and cloud-based installations
- Set up report selections
- Set up and use job queues
- Set up email
- Set up number series
- Set up dimensions and dimension values
- Set up global dimensions and shortcut dimensions
- Set up default dimension for a single account and for multiple accounts
- Set up default dimensions for an account type
- Block combinations of dimensions or dimension values
- Set up a purchase document approval system
- Set up a sales document approval system
- Set up document approvals
- Set up a notification system
- Set up an approval hierarchy
- Set up the Finance module
- Create a fiscal year
- Define General Ledger Setup options
- Create accounting periods
- Create payment terms
- Create general ledger accounts
- Configure direct posting
- Create account categories and subcategories
- Create specific posting groups including bank, customer, vendor, and inventory posting groups
- Create general posting groups
- Configure General Posting Setup
- Create journal templates
- Create batches
- Implement number series in journals
- Set up bank accounts
- Describe the relationship between vendors, vendor ledger entries, and detailed vendor ledger entries
- Create vendor accounts
- Define Purchases & Payables Setup
- Set up payment journals
- Set up payment information for vendors
- Describe the relationship between customers, customer ledger entries, and detailed customer ledger entries
- Create customer accounts
- Define Sales & Receivables Setup
- Set up cash receipt journals
- Set up payment registration
- Set up payment information for customers
- Enable customer payments through payment services
- Create document sending profiles
- Set up inventory
- Create items
- Set up units of measure
- Create locations
- Configure core customer settings including lead time, shipping agents, locations, and shipping addresses
- Configure core vendor settings including order address, lead time, locations, and delivery terms
- Configure core item settings
- Create vendor-specific purchase prices
- Configure purchase line and invoice discounts
- Create customer-specific sales prices
- Configure sales line and invoice discounts
- Configure best price calculations
- Perform basic tasks in Business Central
- Differentiate between designing pages, customizing roles, and personalizing users
- Customize roles
- Apply and save filters
- Find all related entries by using the Navigate action
- Use the Inspect pages and data feature
- Perform data updates by using the Edit in Excel feature
- Create a purchase order
- Receive items associated with a purchase order
- Describe the over-receipt feature
- Undo a receipt
- Create a posted invoice from a purchase order
- Create purchase returns
- Use the Navigate action to view a posted purchase transaction
- Create quotations
- Convert a quotation into an order or invoice
- Analyze item availability
- Ship items associated with a sales order
- Undo shipments
- Create an invoice from a sales order
- Create sales returns
- Configure recurring sales lines
- Use the Navigate action to view a posted sales transaction
- Process purchase invoices
- Process purchase credit memos
- Process sales invoices
- Process sales credit memos
- Combine order shipments into a single invoice
- Correct a posted purchase invoice
- Correct a posted sales invoice
- Process payment journals
- Process cash receipt journals
- Process payment registrations
- Reverse posted journals
- Run the Suggest Vendor Payments action
- Remove customer ledger entries
- Remove vendor ledger entries
- Complete a bank reconciliation
- Create and process general journal entries
Meet some of the Readynez Instructors you can meet on your course. They are experts, passionate about what they do, and dedicated to give back to their industry, their field, and those who want to learn, explore, and advance in their careers.
Peik has served for many years as a senior developer and architect on NAV and now Dynamics 365 Business Central.
At Readynez, we provide many resources and have experienced experts in the field. That is why we are also very successful with many satisfied customers. You can therefore safely take your course with us. In order to take the MB-800 course, however, some prerequisites are required.
You have the perfect starting point to take this course with these prerequisites:
With 15 years experience and more than 35.000 happy customers from all over the world, companies such as ALSO, ATEA, Microsoft, Serco, and many more, trust Readynez to help them train and certify their staff.
These are just some of the many major brands trusting Readynez.
Achieving the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central: Development Foundation & Solution Development certification is not an easy task, but with your Readynez Course and Learning Program we’ve done everything we can to support you from start to finish, ensuring you have the optimal conditions to succeed. That includes the best resources available to help you prepare, including relevant online courses, access to practical labs, practice test for Exam prep, study guides, exam support and guides etc, all made easily accessible to you in our Learning Platform. If you select our Virtual Training option, you also contribute to a more sustainable world with a reduction in CO2 emission of 96% compared to the in-classroom option.VIEW COURSE
A Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant is responsible for implementing and configuring the Business Central application, which involves working with clients to understand their business requirements, customizing the software to meet those requirements, and providing training and support to end-users. This role requires strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as knowledge of finance, accounting, supply chain, and project management.
The MB-800 exam consists of 40-60 multiple-choice and multiple-response questions, covering topics such as Business Central configuration, finance and accounting, sales and purchasing, inventory management, and project management. Candidates are given 180 minutes to complete the exam and must achieve a passing score of 700 out of 1000.
The cost of the MB-800 exam varies by country, but it is typically around €165. Candidates can register and pay for the exam online through the Microsoft Certification website.
The passing score for the MB-800 exam is 700 out of 1000, which represents a minimum level of competence in the subject matter. Scores are reported immediately after the exam, and candidates can retake the exam if they do not pass on the first attempt.
The MB-800 exam must be completed within 180 minutes (3 hours). Candidates are advised to use their time wisely and to pace themselves throughout the exam. The exam is typically taken online through a testing center, although some in-person testing options may be available depending on the location.
The MB-800 certification does not expire. However, candidates should be aware that new versions of the software may be released, and they may need to update their skills and knowledge to remain current in their field.
Before taking the MB-800 exam, candidates must have experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. This can be achieved through on-the-job experience or training and education.
Yes, previous experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is required to take the MB-800 exam. Candidates should be familiar with the features and functionality of the software and should have experience working with clients to understand their business requirements and configure the software accordingly.
The difficulty level of the MB-800 exam varies for each individual, but it is generally considered a challenging exam. Candidates should be prepared to invest time and effort in studying for the exam and may need to supplement their knowledge with additional resources and training.
The amount of time required to prepare for the MB-800 exam varies, but most candidates spend several weeks or months studying. Candidates should review the exam objectives and study materials provided by Microsoft, and should also practice with sample questions and scenarios to ensure they are fully prepared for the exam.
According to Talent.com, the average salary for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant is around $115,000 per year. However, salaries can vary depending on location, level of experience, and other factors.
Yes, the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant certification can provide career advancement opportunities and increase earning potential. Employers often value certifications as a way to demonstrate expertise and commitment to professional development.
The MB-800 exam is typically taken online through a testing center, although some in-person testing options may be available depending on the location. Candidates should review the exam policies and procedures provided by Microsoft to ensure they are familiar with the exam format and requirements.
To prepare for the MB-800 exam, candidates should review the exam objectives, and study materials provided by Microsoft, and practice with sample questions and scenarios.
Alternatively, you can enroll in the comprehensive training program by Readynez. This course is designed to help individuals pass the MB-800 exam and become Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultants. The program covers all the necessary topics, including configuring financial management, sales, and purchase, inventory, and production, and understanding the implementation methodology. The training is delivered by experienced instructors who provide practical, real-world examples to help students understand the concepts and apply them in real-life scenarios. Additionally, Readynez provides access to study materials and practice exams to help individuals prepare for the certification exam. By completing the program, individuals will be equipped with the knowledge and skills required to pass the MB-800 exam and become certified as a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant.
Getting a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant certification can open up various job opportunities in the field of Business Central consulting and implementation. Some of the job roles you can consider with this certification include:
Overall, a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant certification provides a broad range of job opportunities, enabling you to work in various roles across different industries.
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at email@example.com.