During this course, you'll learn how to describe the following: Dynamics 365 Marketing; Dynamics 365 Sales; Dynamics 365 Customer Service; Dynamics 365 Field Service; Project Operations; and shared features.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certification, which are included in your course package and covered by the Certification guarantee.
Do you have what it takes?
Unsure, if you´re qualified? We'll help you decide – Call us to discuss your technical background, experience and qualifications to determine how we can help you succeed in this Readynez course.
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
Describe Dynamics 365 Marketing
Identify Dynamics 365 Marketing capabilities
- describe how to target customers by using segments and subscription lists
- describe the lead generation and qualification process including lead scoring
- describe customer journeys
- describe event management features and capabilities
Describe related marketing apps
- describe the capabilities of LinkedIn Campaign Manager
- describe the capabilities of Dynamics 365 Customer Voice
- describe the capabilities of Dynamics 365 Customer Insights including audience insights and experience insights
Describe Dynamics 365 Sales
Describe the Dynamics 365 Sales lifecycle
- describe leads and the process for qualifying leads
- describe the opportunity management process
- describe the quote lifecycle
- describe use cases for orders and invoices
- describe processes and tools used for forecasting sales
Describe related sales apps
- describe capabilities of Dynamics 365 Sales Insights
- describe capabilities of LinkedIn Sales Navigator
Describe Dynamics 365 Customer Service
Describe Dynamics 365 Customer Service components
- describe cases, queues, and entitlements
- describe Knowledge Management
- describe service-level agreements (SLAs)
Describe related customer service apps
- describe Omnichannel for Customer Service
- describe Connected Customer Service
- describe Customer Service Insights
Describe Dynamics 365 Field Service
Describe the work order lifecycle
- describe the lifecycle of a work order including work order creation
- describe sources for work orders including cases, opportunities, IoT device sensor alerts, and
- describe capabilities for the Inspections feature
Describe scheduling capabilities
- describe resource management capabilities including skills, and proficiency models
- identify available Universal Resource Scheduling (URS) scheduling options including
Schedule Assistant, Resource Schedule Optimization (RSO), and geolocation for
- describe how Dynamics 365 Field Service uses artificial intelligence (AI) to help organizations become more efficient
Describe inventory and asset management capabilities
- describe inventory management transaction types
- describe customer asset management and preventive maintenance processes
- describe options for performing proactive customer asset maintenance by implementing IoT
Describe Project Operations
Identify Project Operations capabilities
- describe project components including contracts, stages, assignments, and fixed price versus time and material estimates versus retainer contracts
- identify views and reports that aid a project service company in making decisions
Describe project sales capabilities
- describe the process for converting leads into projects
- describe opportunity management and quote management for project-based and product-based quotes
- describe use cases for project contracts
Describe project planning and resource management capabilities
- describe allocation methods, tasks, subtasks, and assignments
- describe time and expenses entry, and entry approvals
- describe resource skills and proficiency models
- identify Interactive Gantt charts, Kanban boards, Resource Utilization boards, and Schedule boards
Describe shared features
Identify common customer engagement features
- describe customers and activities
- describe the product catalog
- describe price lists, discounts, and currencies
- describe cases
- describe resources
Describe reporting capabilities
- describe built-in reporting capabilities including dashboards, charts, views, and Report Wizard
- describe options for exporting data to Microsoft Excel
- describe options for analyzing data by using Power BI
Describe integration options
- describe Microsoft Teams integration capabilities
- describe use cases for integrating with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- describe options for managing documents by using SharePoint Online
- describe email integration capabilities
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
Your Readynez Course package includes the exam voucher for Microsoft exams, AWS exams, ISO Exams and almost every other exam.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at email@example.com.