course: Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security (MS-101)
Duration: 4 day(s)
Format: [Dictionary item: Virtual or Classroom]
Prepares for Exam : Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security (MS-101)
Passing the MS-101 Microsoft Mobility and Security exam is not an easy task, but with your Readynez Course and Learning Program we’ve done everything we can to support you from start to finish, ensuring you have the optimal conditions to succeed. That includes the best resources available to help you prepare, including relevant online courses, access to practical labs, practice test for Exam prep, study guides, exam support and guides etc, all made easily accessible to you in our Learning Platform. If you select our Virtual Training option, you also contribute to a more sustainable world with a reduction in CO2 emission of 96% compared to the in-classroom option.
The instructor was nice listening to, kept the conversation going and made us more active during the traning by asking us questions and giving us scenarios. Made us think instead of just giving answers.
I am really enjoying the training. The Readynez trainer is fun, clear and gives lots of examples that make the subject easy to follow and understand. The mix of explanation, slides, video and self-paced tutorial is perfect.
Your Personal Learning Program will provide the skills you need, to help you do more of what you love. The 3-step learning program is built to teach you real applicable skills that open opportunities for you.
The Readynez365 platform provides an enhanced digital pathway for all your learning elements, from pre-studies to exam, making it the most direct route to new tech Skills. Pick what you want (and need) to get up to speed. It´s all laid out for you in Readynez365 well in advance of your courses.
The training methodology is designed for the virtual classroom to inspire and engage you with a variation of hands-on training, presentations, labs and tests. You’ll also be glad to know that Virtual instructor-led training is loved by managers - it is the most cost-effective way to train.
There´s a maximum number of learners in the class to ensure your easy access to personal coaching. You’ll meet accredited expert instructors that are seasoned IT Professionals and Consultants certified to the highest level and bringing real-world experience into the classroom.
We´ll cover the ins and outs of the subject so that you can apply it in your day-to-day work, and you’ll even learn the specifics that you need to know for the exam. It’s your choice whether to sit the exam, or not, but with our detailed guides and hotline, we’ll make it easy to access your exam voucher, and schedule and sit the exam online
Your access to training is unlimited and you can train as much as you want until you successfully pass your exam.
Train with a clear conscience with training that makes a 96% lower carbon footprint compared to in-classroom training. Our organisation operates with minimal environmental impact and we´ve reduced our Co2 emission with 96% since 2020.We are compliant with the ISO 14001 throughout our entire supply chain as your guarantee for our sustainable business practices.
- Examine threat vectors and data breaches
- Explore the Zero Trust security model
- Explore security solutions in Microsoft 365
- Examine Microsoft Secure Score
- Examine Privileged Identity Management
- Examine Azure Identity Protection
- Examine Exchange Online Protection
- Examine Microsoft Defender for Office 365
- Manage Safe Attachments
- Manage Safe Links
- Explore reporting in the Microsoft 365 security services
- Explore threat intelligence in Microsoft 365
- Explore the Security Dashboard
- Implement Microsoft Defender for Identity
- Implement Microsoft Cloud Application Security
- Explore archiving in Microsoft 365
- Explore retention in Microsoft 365
- Explore Information Rights Management
- Explore Office 365 Message Encryption
- Explore In-place Records Management in SharePoint
- Explore Data Loss Prevention in Microsoft 365
- Evaluate your compliance readiness
- Implement compliance solutions
- Create information barriers in Microsoft 365
- Create a DLP policy from a built-in template
- Create a custom DLP policy
- Create a DLP policy to protect documents
- Implement policy tips for DLP policies
- Manage retention in email
- Troubleshoot data governance
- Explore sensitivity labels
- Implement sensitivity labels
- Implement Data Governance
- Search for content in the Microsoft 365 Compliance center
- Conduct audit log investigations
- Manage Advanced eDiscovery
- Explore Co-management of Windows 10 device
- Prepare your Windows 10 devices for Co-management
- Transition from Configuration Manager to Intune
- Examine the Microsoft Store for Business
- Plan for application management
- Examine Windows 10 deployment scenarios
- Explore Windows Autopilot deployment models
- Plan your Windows 10 Subscription Activation strategy
- Resolve Windows 10 upgrade errors
- Analyze Windows 10 diagnostic data using Desktop Analytics
- Explore Mobile Device Management
- Deploy Mobile Device Management
- Enroll devices to Mobile Device Management
- Manage device compliance
Meet some of the Readynez Instructors you can meet on your course. They are experts, passionate about what they do, and dedicated to give back to their industry, their field, and those who want to learn, explore, and advance in their careers.
Tiago Costa is Microsoft MVP and a Cloud Architect and Advisor and International speaker on the Microsoft Cloud.
Ed is a Microsoft MVP for many years and has authored several Microsoft Official Curriculum Courses for Azure, Windows Server and Windows.
Sara has over 22 years’ experience including holding 30+ Microsoft certifications specializing in Office 365 and Microsoft Teams.
You´ll have the perfect starting point for your training with these prerequisites: - Completed a role-based administrator course such as Messaging, Teamwork, Security and Compliance, or Collaboration. - A proficient understanding of DNS and basic functional experience with Microsoft 365 services. - A proficient understanding of general IT practices.
With 15 years experience and more than 35.000 happy customers from all over the world, companies such as ALSO, ATEA, Microsoft, Serco, and many more, trust Readynez to help them train and certify their staff.
These are just some of the many major brands trusting Readynez.
This MS-100 IT Training course covers three central elements of Microsoft 365 enterprise administration – Microsoft 365 tenant and service management, Microsoft 365 management, and Microsoft 365 identity management.VIEW COURSE
In this MD-100 course, you will learn how to support and configure Windows desktops in an organizational environment. You'll also learn how to install, customize, and update Windows 10 and later operating systems. Also, you'll learn how to manage storage, files, and devices as well as how to configure network connectivity for Windows. Lastly, you'll learn how to secure the Windows OS and protect the data on the device and how to manage and troubleshoot Windows clientsVIEW COURSE
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at email@example.com.