During this course you will get the skills and expertise needed to support your organization by implementing and managing a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) - with the latest ISO 22301 certification.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certification, which are included in your course package and covered by the Certification guarantee.
We recommend you have basic knowledge on ISO 22301 or some knowledge of ISO 27031, BS 25999 and business continuity concepts. It is also highly recommended that you have an ISO 22301 Foundation certification.
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
Introduction to Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) concepts
Introduction to management systems and the process approach
Presentation of the standards:
- ISO 22301
- ISO/PAS 22399
- ISO 27031
- BS 25999
- Regulatory framework
- Principles of Business continuity
- Analysis and establishment of the maturity level of the existing BCMS
- Writing business cases and project plans for the implementation of a BCMS
- Definition of the scope of a BCM
- Definition of quality policy and objectives
Planning and Implementing a BCMS
- Development of a BCMS and business continuity policies
- Risk assessment and business impact analysis (BIA)
- Implementation of a document management framework
- Writing procedures and design of business continuity processes
- Implementation of business continuity processes
- Development of a training & awareness program
- Communicating about the business continuity
- Emergency management and incident management
- Operations management of a BCMS
- Controlling and Monitoring a BCMS
- Development of metrics, performance indicators and dashboards
Controlling, monitoring and measuring and improving a BCMS and certification audit of a BCMS
- Internal Audit
- Management review of a BCMS
- Implementation of a continual improvement program
- Preparing for an ISO 22301 certification audit
The Virtual Classroom is an online forum, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Your prereading sits in your personal space at readynez.com: My Readynez. Simply log in, find your course and start your preparations.
Your exam voucher is usually included in your virtual training package. When you´re ready to sit your exam, you just book it. You can sit most exams from home or at a local test centre. We’re here to help you with that process.