In just three days, you’ll learn how to manage a team of auditors by applying widely-recognised audit principles, procedures and techniques.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certification, which are included in your course package and covered by the Certification guarantee.
We recommend that you have basic knowledge of ISO 20000, or some knowledge of IT Service Management concepts.
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
Introduction to Service Management System (SMS) concepts as required by ISO 20000
- Normative, regulatory and legal framework related to Service Management
- Fundamental principles of Information Technology Service
- The ISO 20000 certification process
- Understanding an Information Technology Service Management System (SMS)
- Detailed presentation of the clauses 4 to 10 of ISO 20000-1
Planning and Initiating an ISO 20000 audit
- Understanding fundamental audit concepts and principles
- Audit approach based on evidence and on risk
- How to prepare for an an ISO 20000 certification audit
- SMS documentation audit
- Conducting an opening meeting
Conducting an ISO 20000 audit
- Communication during the audit
- Audit procedures: observation, document review, interview, sampling techniques, technical verification, corroboration and evaluation
- Audit test plans
- Formulation of audit findings
- Documenting non-conformities reports
Concluding and ensuring the follow-up of an ISO 20000 audit
- Audit documentation
- Quality review
- How to conducting a closing meeting and conclusion of an ISO 20000 audit
- Evaluation of corrective action plans
- What is the ISO 20000 Surveillance audit?
- ISO 20000 internal audit management program
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Your prereading is available for you in your personal space at readynez.com: My Readynez. Simply log in, find your course and start your preparations.
Your exam voucher is usually included in your virtual training package. When you´re ready to sit your exam, you just book it with the exam provider. You can sit most exams from home or at a local test centre. We’re here to help you with that process.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
Your Readynez Course package includes the exam voucher for Microsoft exams, AWS exams, ISO Exams and almost every other exam.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at email@example.com.