course: EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
Duration: 5 day(s)
Format: [Dictionary item: Virtual or Classroom]
Prepares for Exam : Certified Ethical Hacker (312-50)
Prepares for Certification : EC-Council: Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
Achieving the Certified Ethical Hacker certification is not an easy task, but with your Readynez Course and Learning Program we’ve done everything we can to support you from start to finish, ensuring you have the optimal conditions to succeed. That includes the best resources available to help you prepare, including relevant online courses, access to practical labs, practice test for Exam prep, study guides, exam support and guides etc, all made easily accessible to you in our Learning Platform. If you select our Virtual Training option, you also contribute to a more sustainable world with a reduction in CO2 emission of 96% compared to the in-classroom option.
The CEH certification is intended for IT security professionals who want to become ethical hackers and penetration testers. It is designed to teach you how to identify and exploit vulnerabilities in computer systems and networks using the same techniques as malicious hackers. The certification covers various topics related to ethical hacking, such as network scanning, vulnerability analysis, system hacking, social engineering, and web server vulnerabilities.
Never done a course like this before where everything was done in a very high and prof. way. Everything worked without any errors and the labs where quick and well prepared.
It is as always a pleasure, to be educated by some of the best enthusiastically and knowledgeable instructors that always impress by bringing new and interesting angels on IT security to the table.
Your Personal Learning Program will provide the skills you need, to help you do more of what you love. The 3-step learning program is built to teach you real applicable skills that open opportunities for you.
The Readynez365 platform provides an enhanced digital pathway for all your learning elements, from pre-studies to exam, making it the most direct route to new tech Skills. Pick what you want (and need) to get up to speed. It´s all laid out for you in Readynez365 well in advance of your courses.
The training methodology is designed for the virtual classroom to inspire and engage you with a variation of hands-on training, presentations, labs and tests. You’ll also be glad to know that Virtual instructor-led training is loved by managers - it is the most cost-effective way to train.
There´s a maximum number of learners in the class to ensure your easy access to personal coaching. You’ll meet accredited expert instructors that are seasoned IT Professionals and Consultants certified to the highest level and bringing real-world experience into the classroom.
We´ll cover the ins and outs of the subject so that you can apply it in your day-to-day work, and you’ll even learn the specifics that you need to know for the exam. It’s your choice whether to sit the exam, or not, but with our detailed guides and hotline, we’ll make it easy to access your exam voucher, and schedule and sit the exam online
Your access to training is unlimited and you can train as much as you want until you successfully pass your exam.
Train with a clear conscience with training that makes a 96% lower carbon footprint compared to in-classroom training. Our organisation operates with minimal environmental impact and we´ve reduced our Co2 emission with 96% since 2020.We are compliant with the ISO 14001 throughout our entire supply chain as your guarantee for our sustainable business practices.
- Covers the fundamental key issues in the world of information security, including the basics of ethical hacking, information security controls, relevant laws and standard procedures.
- Learn how to use the latest techniques and tools to perform foodprinting and reconnaissance, a critical pre-attack phase of the ethical hacking process.
- Learn different network scanning methods and countermeasures.
- Learn various enumeration techniques, such as Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) and Network File Sharing (NFS) exploits and associated countermeasures.
- Learn how to identify security holes in a specific organization's network, communications infrastructure and end systems. Including different types of vulnerability assessment and vulnerability assessment tools.
- Learn about the different system hacking methods — including steganography, steg analysis attacks and how to cover tracks. This is used to detect system and network vulnerabilities.
- Learn about different types of malware (Trojan, virus, worms, etc.), APT and fileless malware, malware analysis procedure and malware countermeasures.
- Learn about packet sniffing techniques and how to use them to detect network vulnerabilities, as well as countermeasures to defend against sniffing attacks.
- Learn about social engineering concepts and techniques, including how to identify theft attempts, audit human-level vulnerabilities, and propose social engineering countermeasures.
- Learn about different Denial of Service (DoS) and Distributed DoS (DDoS) attack techniques, as well as the tools used to audit a target and devise DoS and DDoS countermeasures and protections.
- Understand the various session hijacking techniques used to detect network-level session control, authentication, authorization, and cryptographic weaknesses and associated countermeasures.
- Be introduced to firewall, intrusion detection system (IDS) and honeypot evasion techniques; the tools used to audit a network's perimeter for weaknesses; and countermeasures.
- Learn about web server attacks, including a comprehensive attack methodology used to audit vulnerabilities in web server infrastructures and countermeasures.
- Learn about web application attacks, including a comprehensive web application hacking methodology used to audit web application vulnerabilities and countermeasures.
- Learn about SQL injection attacks, evasion techniques and SQL injection countermeasures.
- Understand different types of wireless technologies, including encryption, threats, hacking methods, hacking tools, Wi-Fi security tools and countermeasures.
- Learn about mobile platform attack vectors, Android and iOS hacking, mobile device management, mobile security guidelines and security tools.
- Learn about different types of IoT and OT attacks, hacking methodology, hacking tools and countermeasures.
- Learn about various cloud computing concepts such as container technologies and server less computing, various cloud computing threats, attacks, hacking methods, and cloud security techniques and tools.
Meet some of the Readynez Instructors you can meet on your course. They are experts, passionate about what they do, and dedicated to give back to their industry, their field, and those who want to learn, explore, and advance in their careers.
Friedhelm Düsterhöft has 30+ years of work experience in IT, Information Security and Data Privacy.
Kevin has served for years as an authorised instructor for (ISC)2 and is renowned for his 20-year contribution to learners training for IT security skills
James is recognised for his more than 20 years of contribution to learning and certification within IT Security.
At Readynez, we provide many resources and have experienced experts in the field. That is why we are also very successful with many satisfied customers. You can therefore safely take your course with us. In order to take the CEH course, however, some prerequisites are required.
You have the perfect starting point to take the course if you have the following prerequisites:
With 15 years experience and more than 35.000 happy customers from all over the world, companies such as ALSO, ATEA, Microsoft, Serco, and many more, trust Readynez to help them train and certify their staff.
These are just some of the many major brands trusting Readynez.
Achieving the ISACA CISM certification is not an easy task, but with your Readynez Course and Learning Program we’ve done everything we can to support you from start to finish, ensuring you have the optimal conditions to succeed. That includes the best resources available to help you prepare, including relevant online courses, practice test for Exam prep, study guides, exam support and guides etc, all made easily accessible to you in our Learning Platform. If you select our Virtual Training option, you also contribute to a more sustainable world with a reduction in CO2 emission of 96% compared to the in-classroom option.VIEW COURSE
CISSP is the gold standard credential to pursue for IT security professionals. It remains at the very top of the game and is a requirement for a majority of senior IT security roles. The CISSP certification proves you have the advanced skills, knowledge and commitment required, to command higher wages. The challenging standards require students to have at least 5 years of experience in two of the eight (ISC)2 domains. Additionally, you must complete a 100-150 multiple choice- and advanced innovative questions exam in order to be officially certified. This is no walk in the park and that’s why the Readynez CISSP course- and certification program is taught by experts who will work with you before, during and after your course to ensure you're best prepared for the exam. Although a difficult process, the return on investment makes it one of the most highly sought after courses available.VIEW COURSE
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.