Get new IT skills, get certified and lift your IT career to new heights without breaking the bank!
Unlimited Training - IT Courses and Certifications made simple and insanely affordable. Get access to 60+ LIVE instructor-led Courses for the price of less than one course.
|Amazon Web Services
|Blockchain Training Alliance
|Lean Six Sigma
Transform your career with the Certified DevSecOps Engineer (ECDE) training course. Dive into the cutting-edge realm of DevSecOps, mastering the fusion of development, security, and operations. Led by expert instructors, this comprehensive training program equips you with the skills needed to safeguard software development processes. Elevate your expertise and become a sought-after DevSecOps professional with the ECDE certification.
The EC-Council DevSecOps Engineer certification is intended for professionals who work in software development, IT operations, and security roles and are interested in integrating security practices into their DevOps processes. It is designed to validate the knowledge and skills of individuals who are involved in building, testing, deploying, and maintaining software applications. The certification covers a wide range of topics related to DevOps and security, including containerization, automation, continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD), application security, threat modeling, compliance, and risk management. By obtaining this certification, individuals can demonstrate their proficiency in identifying and mitigating security risks throughout the software development lifecycle.
Readynez is the best training provider I've used for many years. Their customer service is first class, prices are very competitive and instruction excellent.
Easy to attend over Teams and an excellent instructor gave me great value for the time I invested.
Your Personal Learning Program will provide the skills you need, to help you do more of what you love. The 3-step learning program is built to teach you real applicable skills that open opportunities for you.
The Readynez365 platform provides an enhanced digital pathway for all your learning elements, from pre-studies to exam, making it the most direct route to new tech Skills. Pick what you want (and need) to get up to speed. It´s all laid out for you in Readynez365 well in advance of your courses.
The training methodology is designed for the virtual classroom to inspire and engage you with a variation of hands-on training, presentations, labs and tests. You’ll also be glad to know that Virtual instructor-led training is loved by managers - it is the most cost-effective way to train.
There´s a maximum number of learners in the class to ensure your easy access to personal coaching. You’ll meet accredited expert instructors that are seasoned IT Professionals and Consultants certified to the highest level and bringing real-world experience into the classroom.
We´ll cover the ins and outs of the subject so that you can apply it in your day-to-day work, and you’ll even learn the specifics that you need to know for the exam. It’s your choice whether to sit the exam, or not, but with our detailed guides and hotline, we’ll make it easy to access your exam voucher, and schedule and sit the exam online
Your access to training is unlimited and you can train as much as you want until you successfully pass your exam.
Train with a clear conscience with training that makes a 96% lower carbon footprint compared to in-classroom training. Our organisation operates with minimal environmental impact and we´ve reduced our Co2 emission with 96% since 2020.We are compliant with the ISO 14001 throughout our entire supply chain as your guarantee for our sustainable business practices.
- Module 1: Understanding DevOps Culture
- Module 2: Introduction to DevSecOps
- Module 3: DevSecOps Pipeline—Plan Stage
- Module 4: DevSecOps Pipeline—Code Stage
- Module 5: DevSecOps Pipeline—Build and Test Stage
- Module 6: DevSecOps Pipeline—Release and Deploy Stage
- Module 7: DevSecOps Pipeline—Operate and Monitor Stage
- Understand DevOps security bottlenecks and discover how the culture, philosophy, practices, and tools of DevSecOps can enhance collaboration and communication across development and operations teams.
- Understand the DevSecOps toolchain and how to include security controls in automated DevOps pipelines.
- Integrate Eclipse and GitHub with Jenkins to build applications.
- Align security practices like security requirement gathering, threat modeling, and secure code reviews with development workflows.
- Integrate threat modeling tools like Threat Dragon, ThreatModeler, and Threatspec; manage security requirements with Jira and Confluence; and use Jenkins to create a secure CI/CD pipeline.
- Understand and implement continuous security testing with static, dynamic, and interactive application security testing and SCA tools (e.g., Snyk, SonarQube, StackHawk, Checkmarx SAST, Debricked, WhiteSource Bolt).
- Integrate runtime application self-protection tools like Hdiv, Sqreen, and Dynatrace that protect applications during runtime with fewer false positives and remediate known vulnerabilities.
- Integrate SonarLint with the Eclipse and Visual Studio Code IDEs.
- Implement tools like the JFrog IDE plugin and the Codacy platform.
- Integrate automated security testing into a CI/CD pipeline using Amazon CloudWatch; Amazon Elastic Container Registry; and AWS CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodePipeline, Lambda, and Security Hub.
- Implement various automation tools and practices, including Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity, and Gradle.
- Perform continuous vulnerability scans on data and product builds using automated tools like Nessus, SonarCloud, Amazon Macie, and Probely.
- Implement penetration testing tools like gitGraber and GitMiner to secure CI/CD pipelines.
- Use AWS and Azure tools to secure applications.
- Integrate automated tools to identify security misconfigurations that could expose sensitive information and result in attacks.
- Understand the concept of infrastructure as code and provision and configure infrastructure using tools like Ansible, Puppet, and Chef.
- Audit code pushes, pipelines, and compliance using logging and monitoring tools like Sumo Logic, Datadog, Splunk, the ELK stack, and Nagios.
- Use automated monitoring and alerting tools (e.g. Splunk, Azure Monitor, Nagios) and create a real-time alert and control system.
- Integrate compliance-as-code tools like Cloud Custodian and the DevSec framework to ensure that organizational regulatory or compliance requirements are met without hindering production.
- Scan and secure infrastructure using container and image scanners (Trivy and Qualys) and infrastructure security scanners (Bridgecrew and Checkov).
- Integrate tools and practices to build continuous feedback into the DevSecOps pipeline using Jenkins and Microsoft
- Teams email notifications.
- Integrate alerting tools like Opsgenie with log management and monitoring tools to enhance operations performance and security.
Meet some of the Readynez Instructors you can meet on your course. They are experts, passionate about what they do, and dedicated to give back to their industry, their field, and those who want to learn, explore, and advance in their careers.
Ed is a Microsoft MVP for many years and has authored several Microsoft Official Curriculum Courses for Azure, Windows Server and Windows.
Tiago Costa is Microsoft MVP and a Cloud Architect and Advisor and International speaker on the Microsoft Cloud.
At Readynez, we provide many resources and have experienced experts in the field. That is why we are also very successful with many satisfied customers. You can therefore safely take your course with us. In order to take the ECDE course, however, some prerequisites are required.
You have the perfect starting point to take this course with these prerequisites:
With 15 years experience and more than 50.000 happy customers from all over the world, companies such as ALSO, ATEA, Microsoft, Serco, and many more, trust Readynez to help them train and certify their staff.
These are just some of the many major brands trusting Readynez.
Secure your digital landscape with the Network Defense Essentials (NDE) certification course. Delve into the fundamentals of network defense, acquiring practical skills to protect against cyber threats. Led by seasoned experts, this comprehensive program ensures hands-on learning to fortify your organization's security posture. Elevate your proficiency and become a crucial asset in safeguarding networks with the practical and certified NDE training course.VIEW COURSE
Embark on a cybersecurity journey with the Ethical Hacking Essentials (EHE) certification course. Designed for aspiring ethical hackers, this program provides essential skills in penetration testing and security assessments. Led by industry experts, the course ensures hands-on learning to defend against cyber threats. Elevate your skills and become a proficient certified ethical hacker with this comprehensive and practical EHE training course.VIEW COURSE
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at email@example.com.