Get new IT skills, get certified and lift your IT career to new heights without breaking the bank!
Unlimited Training - IT Courses and Certifications made simple and insanely affordable. Get access to 60+ LIVE instructor-led Courses for the price of less than one course.
|Amazon Web Services
|Blockchain Training Alliance
|Lean Six Sigma
Achieving the CompTIA A+ certification is not an easy task, but with your Readynez Course and Learning Program we’ve done everything we can to support you from start to finish, ensuring you have the optimal conditions to succeed. That includes the best resources available to help you prepare, including relevant online courses, access to practical labs, practice test for Exam prep, study guides, exam support and guides etc, all made easily accessible to you in our Learning Platform. If you select our Virtual Training option, you also contribute to a more sustainable world with a reduction in CO2 emission of 96% compared to the in-classroom option.
Readynez is the best training provider I've used for many years. Their customer service is first class, prices are very competitive and instruction excellent.
Easy to attend over Teams and an excellent instructor gave me great value for the time I invested.
Your Personal Learning Program will provide the skills you need, to help you do more of what you love. The 3-step learning program is built to teach you real applicable skills that open opportunities for you.
The Readynez365 platform provides an enhanced digital pathway for all your learning elements, from pre-studies to exam, making it the most direct route to new tech Skills. Pick what you want (and need) to get up to speed. It´s all laid out for you in Readynez365 well in advance of your courses.
The training methodology is designed for the virtual classroom to inspire and engage you with a variation of hands-on training, presentations, labs and tests. You’ll also be glad to know that Virtual instructor-led training is loved by managers - it is the most cost-effective way to train.
There´s a maximum number of learners in the class to ensure your easy access to personal coaching. You’ll meet accredited expert instructors that are seasoned IT Professionals and Consultants certified to the highest level and bringing real-world experience into the classroom.
We´ll cover the ins and outs of the subject so that you can apply it in your day-to-day work, and you’ll even learn the specifics that you need to know for the exam. It’s your choice whether to sit the exam, or not, but with our detailed guides and hotline, we’ll make it easy to access your exam voucher, and schedule and sit the exam online
Your access to training is unlimited and you can train as much as you want until you successfully pass your exam.
Train with a clear conscience with training that makes a 96% lower carbon footprint compared to in-classroom training. Our organisation operates with minimal environmental impact and we´ve reduced our Co2 emission with 96% since 2020.We are compliant with the ISO 14001 throughout our entire supply chain as your guarantee for our sustainable business practices.
- Given a scenario, configure settings and use BIOS/UEFI tools on a PC.
- Explain the importance of motherboard components, their purpose and properties.
- Compare and contrast various RAM types and their features.
- Install and configure PC expansion cards.
- Install and configure storage devices and use appropriate media.
- Install various types of CPUs and apply the appropriate cooling methods.
- Compare and contrast various PC connection interfaces, their characteristics and purpose.
- Install a power supply based on given specifications.
- Given a scenario, select the appropriate components for a custom PC configuration to meet customer specifications or needs.
- Compare and contrast types of display devices and their features.
- Identify common PC connector types and associated cables.
- Install and configure common peripheral devices.
- Install SOHO multifunction device/printers and configure appropriate settings.
- Compare and contrast differences between the various print technologies and the associated imaging process.
- Given a scenario, perform appropriate printer maintenance.
- Identify the various types of network cables and connectors.
- Compare and contrast the characteristics of connectors and cabling.
- Explain the properties and characteristics of TCP/IP.
- Explain common TCP and UDP ports, protocols and their purpose.
- Compare and contrast various WiFi networking standards and encryption types.
- Given a scenario, install and configure SOHO wireless/ wired router and apply appropriate settings.
- Compare and contrast Internet connection types, network types and their features.
- Compare and contrast network architecture devices, their functions and features.
- Given a scenario, use appropriate networking tools.
- Install and configure laptop hardware and components.
- Explain the function of components within the display of a laptop.
- Given a scenario, use appropriate laptop features.
- Explain the characteristics of various types of other mobile devices.
- Compare and contrast accessories and ports of other mobile devices.
- Given a scenario, troubleshoot common problems related to motherboards, RAM, CPU and power with appropriate tools.
- Given a scenario, troubleshoot hard drives and RAID arrays with appropriate tools.
- Given a scenario, troubleshoot common video, projector and display issues.
- Given a scenario, troubleshoot wired and wireless networks with appropriate tools.
- Given a scenario, troubleshoot and repair common mobile device issues while adhering to the appropriate procedures.
- Given a scenario, troubleshoot printers with appropriate tools.
- Compare and contrast various features and requirements of Microsoft Operating Systems (Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1).
- Given a scenario, install Windows PC operating systems using appropriate methods.
- Given a scenario, apply appropriate Microsoft command line tools.
- Given a scenario, use appropriate Microsoft operating system features and tools.
- Given a scenario, use Windows Control Panel utilities.
- Given a scenario, install and configure Windows networking on a client/desktop.
- Perform common preventive maintenance procedures using the appropriate Windows OS tools.
- Identify common features and functionality of the Mac OS and Linux operating systems.
- Given a scenario, set up and use client-side virtualization.
- Identify basic cloud concepts.
- Summarize the properties and purpose of services provided by networked hosts.
- Identify basic features of mobile operating systems.
- Install and configure basic mobile device network connectivity and email.
- Summarize methods and data related to mobile device synchronization.
- Identify common security threats and vulnerabilities.
- Compare and contrast common prevention methods.
- Compare and contrast differences of basic Windows OS security settings.
- Given a scenario, deploy and enforce security best practices to secure a workstation.
- Compare and contrast various methods for securing mobile devices.
- Given a scenario, use appropriate data destruction and disposal methods.
- Given a scenario, secure SOHO wireless and wired networks.
- Given a scenario, troubleshoot PC operating system problems with appropriate tools.
- Given a scenario, troubleshoot common PC security issues with appropriate tools and best practices.
- Given a scenario, troubleshoot common mobile OS and application issues with appropriate tools.
- Given a scenario, troubleshoot common mobile OS and application security issues with appropriate tools.
- Given a scenario, use appropriate safety procedures.
- Given a scenario with potential environmental impacts, apply the appropriate controls.
- Summarize the process of addressing prohibited content/ activity, and explain privacy, licensing and policy concepts.
- Demonstrate proper communication techniques and professionalism.
- Given a scenario, explain the troubleshooting theory.
Meet some of the Readynez Instructors you can meet on your course. They are experts, passionate about what they do, and dedicated to give back to their industry, their field, and those who want to learn, explore, and advance in their careers.
Ed is a Microsoft MVP for many years and has authored several Microsoft Official Curriculum Courses for Azure, Windows Server and Windows.
Tiago Costa is Microsoft MVP and a Cloud Architect and Advisor and International speaker on the Microsoft Cloud.
At Readynez, we provide many resources and have experienced experts in the field. That is why we are also very successful with many satisfied customers. You can therefore safely take your course with us. In order to take the Comptia A + course, however, some prerequisites are required.
You have the perfect starting point to take this course with these prerequisites:
With 15 years experience and more than 50.000 happy customers from all over the world, companies such as ALSO, ATEA, Microsoft, Serco, and many more, trust Readynez to help them train and certify their staff.
These are just some of the many major brands trusting Readynez.
Get your CompTIA A+N+ training and certification in just 7 days and learn more than you could imagine. The goal of this seven-day accelerated bootcamp-style course is to provide professionals with the basic hardware, software, and networking skills necessary to function in a variety of information technology positions.VIEW COURSE
Achieving the CompTia Network+ certification is not an easy task, but with your Readynez Course and Learning Program we’ve done everything we can to support you from start to finish, ensuring you have the optimal conditions to succeed. That includes the best resources available to help you prepare, including relevant online courses, access to practical labs, practice test for Exam prep, study guides, exam support and guides etc, all made easily accessible to you in our Learning Platform. If you select our Virtual Training option, you also contribute to a more sustainable world with a reduction in CO2 emission of 96% compared to the in-classroom option.VIEW COURSE
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.