This course is retired and has been replaced by the Microsoft Certfied Azure Solutions Architect (AZ-305). This course teaches Solutions Architects how to translate business requirements into secure, scalable, and reliable solutions. Lessons include design considerations related to logging, cost analysis, authentication and authorization, governance, security, storage, high availability, and migration. This role requires decisions in multiple areas that affect an overall design solution.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certification. Exam is included in your course package.
Successful Azure Solution Architects start this role with experience on operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, and networking.
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
- Understanding of network configuration, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including domains, forests, domain controllers, replication, Kerberos protocol, and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
- Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery, including backup and restore operations.
Using our engaging learning methodology using a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
Design for cost optimization
- recommend a solution for cost management and cost reporting
- recommend solutions to minimize costs
Design a solution for logging and monitoring
- determine levels and storage locations for logs
- plan for integration with monitoring tools including Azure Monitor and Azure Sentinel
- recommend appropriate monitoring tool(s) for a solution
- choose a mechanism for event routing and escalation
- recommend a logging solution for compliance requirements
Design Identity and Security
- recommend a solution for single-sign on
- recommend a solution for authentication
- recommend a solution for Conditional Access, including multi-factor authentication
- recommend a solution for network access authentication
- recommend a solution for a hybrid identity including Azure AD Connect and Azure AD
- recommend a solution for user self-service
- recommend and implement a solution for B2B integration
- NOT: federation with ADFS or PingFederate
- choose an authorization approach
- recommend a hierarchical structure that includes management groups, subscriptions and resource groups
- recommend an access management solution including RBAC policies, access reviews, role assignments, Privileged Identity Management (PIM), Azure AD Identity Protection, Just In Time (JIT) access
- recommend a strategy for tagging
- recommend a solution for using Azure Policy
- recommend a solution for using Azure Blueprints
- recommend a solution that leverages Azure Resource Graph
Design security for applications
- recommend a solution that includes Key Vault
- recommend a solution that includes Managed Identities
- recommend a solution for integrating applications into Azure AD
Design Data Storage
Design a solution for databases
- select an appropriate data platform based on requirements
- recommend database service tier sizing
- recommend a solution for database scalability
- recommend a solution for encrypting data at rest, data in transmission, and data in use
Design data integration
- recommend a data flow to meet business requirements
- recommend a solution for data integration, including Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Bricks, Azure Data Lake, Azure Synapse Analytics
Select an appropriate storage account
- choose between storage tiers
- recommend a storage access solution
- recommend storage management tools
Design Business Continuity
Design a solution for backup and recovery
- recommend a recovery solution for Azure hybrid and on-premises workloads that meets recovery objectives (RTO, RLO, RPO)
- design and Azure Site Recovery solution
- recommend a solution for recovery in different regions
- recommend a solution for geo-redundancy of workloads
- recommend a solution for Azure Backup management
- design a solution for data archiving and retention
Design for high availability
- recommend a solution for application and workload redundancy, including compute, database, and storage
- recommend a solution for autoscaling
- identify resources that require high availability
- identify storage types for high availability
Design a compute solution
- recommend a solution for compute provisioning
- determine appropriate compute technologies, including virtual machines, App Services, Service Fabric, Azure Functions, Windows Virtual Desktop, Batch, HPC and containers
- recommend a solution for containers
- recommend a solution for automating compute management
Design a network solution
- recommend a network architecture (hub and spoke, Virtual WAN)
- recommend a solution for network addressing and name resolution
- recommend a solution for network provisioning
- recommend a solution for network security including Private Link, firewalls, gateways, network segmentation (perimeter networks/DMZs/NVAs)
- recommend a solution for network connectivity to the Internet, on-premises networks,
and other Azure virtual networks
- recommend a solution for automating network management
- recommend a solution for load balancing and traffic routing
Design an application architecture
- recommend a microservices architecture including Event Grid, Event Hubs, Service Bus, Azure Queue Storage, Logic Apps, Azure Functions, Service Fabric, AKS, Azure App Configuration and webhooks
- recommend an orchestration solution for deployment and maintenance of applications including ARM templates, Azure Automation, Azure Pipelines, Logic Apps, or Azure Functions
- recommend a solution for API integration
- assess and interpret on-premises servers, data, and applications for migration
- recommend a solution for migrating applications and VMs
- recommend a solution for migration of databases
- determine migration scope, including redundant, related, trivial, and outdated data
- recommend a solution for migrating data (Storage Migration Service, Azure Data Box, Azure File Sync-based migration to hybrid file server)
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
Your Readynez Course package includes the exam voucher for Microsoft exams, AWS exams, ISO Exams and almost every other exam.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at email@example.com.