EC-Council’s Certified DevSecOps Engineer (E|CDE) is a hands-on, instructor-led comprehensive DevSecOps certification program that helps professionals build the essential skills needed to design, develop, and maintain secure applications and infrastructure.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certification, which are included in your course package and covered by the Certification guarantee.
You´ll have the perfect starting point for your training with these prerequisites:
Students should have an understanding of application security concepts.
Using our engaging learning methodology using a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
You will learn:
- Understand DevOps security bottlenecks and discover how the culture, philosophy, practices, and tools of DevSecOps can enhance collaboration and communication across development and operations teams.
- Understand the DevSecOps toolchain and how to include security controls in automated DevOps pipelines.
- Integrate Eclipse and GitHub with Jenkins to build applications.
- Align security practices like security requirement gathering, threat modeling, and secure code reviews with development workflows.
- Integrate threat modeling tools like Threat Dragon, ThreatModeler, and Threatspec; manage security requirements with Jira and Confluence; and use Jenkins to create a secure CI/CD pipeline.
- Understand and implement continuous security testing with static, dynamic, and interactive application security testing and SCA tools (e.g., Snyk, SonarQube, StackHawk, Checkmarx SAST, Debricked, WhiteSource Bolt).
- Integrate runtime application self-protection tools like Hdiv, Sqreen, and Dynatrace that protect applications during runtime with fewer false positives and remediate known vulnerabilities.
- Integrate SonarLint with the Eclipse and Visual Studio Code IDEs.
- Implement tools like the JFrog IDE plugin and the Codacy platform.
- Integrate automated security testing into a CI/CD pipeline using Amazon CloudWatch; Amazon Elastic Container Registry; and AWS CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodePipeline, Lambda, and Security Hub.
- Implement various automation tools and practices, including Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity, and Gradle.
- Perform continuous vulnerability scans on data and product builds using automated tools like Nessus, SonarCloud, Amazon Macie, and Probely.
- Implement penetration testing tools like gitGraber and GitMiner to secure CI/CD pipelines.
- Use AWS and Azure tools to secure applications.
- Integrate automated tools to identify security misconfigurations that could expose sensitive information and result in attacks.
- Understand the concept of infrastructure as code and provision and configure infrastructure using tools like Ansible, Puppet, and Chef.
- Audit code pushes, pipelines, and compliance using logging and monitoring tools like Sumo Logic, Datadog, Splunk, the ELK stack, and Nagios.
- Use automated monitoring and alerting tools (e.g. Splunk, Azure Monitor, Nagios) and create a real-time alert and control system.
- Integrate compliance-as-code tools like Cloud Custodian and the DevSec framework to ensure that organizational regulatory or compliance requirements are met without hindering production.
- Scan and secure infrastructure using container and image scanners (Trivy and Qualys) and infrastructure security scanners (Bridgecrew and Checkov).
- Integrate tools and practices to build continuous feedback into the DevSecOps pipeline using Jenkins and Microsoft Teams email notifications.
- Integrate alerting tools like Opsgenie with log management and monitoring tools to enhance operations performance and security.
- Module 1: Understanding DevOps Culture
- Module 2: Introduction to DevSecOps
- Module 3: DevSecOps Pipeline—Plan Stage
- Module 4: DevSecOps Pipeline—Code Stage
- Module 5: DevSecOps Pipeline—Build and Test Stage
- Module 6: DevSecOps Pipeline—Release and Deploy Stage
- Module 7: DevSecOps Pipeline—Operate and Monitor Stage
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at email@example.com.