During this course you will get the skills and expertise needed to support your organization by implementing and managing a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) - with the latest ISO 22301 certification.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certification, which are included in your course package and covered by the Certification guarantee.
We recommend you have basic knowledge on ISO 22301 or some knowledge of ISO 27031, BS 25999 and business continuity concepts. It is also highly recommended that you have an ISO 22301 Foundation certification.
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
Introduction to Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) concepts
Introduction to management systems and the process approach
Presentation of the standards:
- ISO 22301
- ISO/PAS 22399
- ISO 27031
- BS 25999
- Regulatory framework
- Principles of Business continuity
- Analysis and establishment of the maturity level of the existing BCMS
- Writing business cases and project plans for the implementation of a BCMS
- Definition of the scope of a BCM
- Definition of quality policy and objectives
Planning and Implementing a BCMS
- Development of a BCMS and business continuity policies
- Risk assessment and business impact analysis (BIA)
- Implementation of a document management framework
- Writing procedures and design of business continuity processes
- Implementation of business continuity processes
- Development of a training & awareness program
- Communicating about the business continuity
- Emergency management and incident management
- Operations management of a BCMS
- Controlling and Monitoring a BCMS
- Development of metrics, performance indicators and dashboards
Controlling, monitoring and measuring and improving a BCMS and certification audit of a BCMS
- Internal Audit
- Management review of a BCMS
- Implementation of a continual improvement program
- Preparing for an ISO 22301 certification audit
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at email@example.com.