The CCT is an entry-level cybersecurity program engineered by EC-Council to address the global need and demand for cybersecurity technicians with strong foundational skills. What does CCT Offer? The CCT provides the foundational skills essential for starting a career in cybersecurity, focusing on four disciplines: network defense, ethical hacking, digital forensics, and security operations. Strong Foundational Coverage: The CCT certification provides total foundational cybersecurity domain coverage with key concepts in each domain combined with practical hands-on labs and critical thinking challenges producing world-class cyber security technologists. Live Range Experience: The CCT program is delivered on a live Cyber Range utilizing live targets and real attack systems for a truly immersive, real-life practice and assessment platform. Capture the Flag: The CCT certification offers capture the flag (CTF) style critical thinking challenges to accompany each lab exercise putting knowledge into practice and providing a proven record of skill demonstration. Candidates completing the CCT program will earn the CCT certification and have a proven track record of performing the tasks required in a live Cyber Range, proving to employers their ability to perform critical job duties.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certification, which are included in your course package.
No specific prerequisites are required for the CCT certification, although previous knowledge and experience in IT and networking with a focus on cybersecurity can be an advantage. Candidates should have knowledge of computers and computer networks prior to entering the CCT program, although core technologies are covered in the curriculum.
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
What you will learn
- Key concepts in cybersecurity, including information security and network security
- Information security threats, vulnerabilities, and attacks
- The different types of malware
- Identification, authentication, and authorization
- Network security controls
- Network security assessment techniques and tools (threat hunting, threat intelligence, vulnerability assessment, ethical hacking, penetration testing, configuration and asset management)
- Application security design and testing techniques
- Fundamentals of virtualization, cloud computing, and cloud security
- Wireless network fundamentals, wireless encryption, and related security measures
- Fundamentals of mobile, IoT, and OT devices and related security measures
- Cryptography and public-key infrastructure
- Data security controls, data backup and retention methods, and data loss prevention techniques
- Network troubleshooting, traffic and log monitoring, and analysis of suspicious traffic
- The incident handling and response process
- Computer forensics and digital evidence fundamentals, including the phases of a forensic investigation
- Concepts in business continuity and disaster recovery
- Risk management concepts, phases, and frameworks
The CCT is ideal for anyone looking to start their career in cybersecurity or add a strong foundational understanding of the cybersecurity concepts and techniques required to be effective on the job. The course is especially well suited to:
- Early-career IT professionals, IT managers, career changers, and career advancers
- Students and recent graduates
The CCT certification prepares IT and cybersecurity professionals to handle a wide range of complex issues related to securing software, networks, and IT systems against common cyberthreats and attacks. The CCT offers a multifaceted approach that incorporates network defense, ethical hacking, and security operations to ensure that certification holders have a strong, well-rounded background that enables them to configure, analyze, and identify problems within an organization. The CCT course equips participants with the skills required for the following roles:
- IT networking specialist
- Cybersecurity technician
- IT manager
- Network administrator
- Security operations center (SOC) analyst
- Network engineer
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.