The CCSP (Certified Cloud Security Professional) was introduced in 2015, a recognised qualification in 170 countries with over 150,000 CCSP qualified professionals earning an average salary of £100,000 PA
The CCSP is ideal for IT and information security leaders seeking to prove their understanding of cybersecurity and securing critical assets in the cloud.
If you are working (or would like to work) in any of the roles listed below, then the CCSP is the certification for you. Some jobs will require CCSP as an essential requirement.
- Enterprise Architect
- Security Architect
- Security Administrator
- Security Consultant
- Security Engineer
- Security Manager
- Systems Architect
- Systems Engineer
The CCSP accredits IT and information security leaders who have knowledge and competency to apply best practices to cloud security architecture, infrastructure, services and functionalities.
The Benefits of CCSP Certification
Benefits of (ISC)2 Membership
- Career advancement – improve earning potential and promotion chances. Raises credibility, CV visibility, job security, professional demands and creating new opportunities
- Skill versatility – Vendor-neutral; this means that the skills of CCSP qualified professionals can be applied to different technologies and methodologies
- Solid foundation – Be better prepared to tackle any cybersecurity challenges and prevent cyberattacks, inspiring and creating a safe and secure cyber-infrastructure by being on top of all new cybersecurity threats.
- Professional community – Be part of a wider community of fellow CCSP certified professionals sharing knowledge, skills and supporting each other. Endorsing and referring one other, giving each other unique opportunities.
- Visibility – your CV will stand out from others to potential employers, clients and peers as well as creating better opportunities and being in demand for your skills.
- Higher Salaries – CCSP certified professionals (members of the (ISC)2) are reported to earn over 35% more than others in the same field. In the USA, the average salary is said to be around $130,000 PA
- Free membership of the (ISC)2 - Once you are CCSP certified, you become a member of the (ISC)2, the world’s leading cybersecurity professional organisation. An international, non-profit membership association for information security leaders with CCSP certifications with over 160,000 certified members.
- Free online (ISC)2 Professional Development Institute Courses
- Free subscription to InfoSecurity Professional Magazine
- Member pricing for (ISC)2 events
- Expert-led webinars on the latest security issues
- The ability to join or start a local (ISC)2 chapter
- Volunteering opportunities with companies that may not be able to afford your expertise
- Digital badges to promote expertise on emails, websites, cards social media (such as LinkedIn)