In just three days, you’ll learn the fundamental Information Technology Service principles, concepts and best practices. You'll also learn how to plan, implement and evaluate an ITSMS, based on ISO 20000. Maybe you're preparing for an ISO 20000-1 certification audit? If so, this course will teach you how to achieve that accreditation.
Get your ISO 20000 Lead Implementer training and certification in just 3 days and learn more than you could imagine.
You’ll use Readynez’s unique Lecture | Lab | Review technique, which will immerse you in topics like:
- Fundamental principles and concepts of Information Technology Service
- Information Technology Service Best Practice based on ISO 20000-2
- Planning an ITSMS based on ISO 20000
- Implementing an ITSMS based on ISO 20000
- Performance evaluation, monitoring and measurement of an ITSMS based on ISO 20000
- Continual improvement of an ITSMS based on ISO 20000
- Preparing for an ISO 20000-1 certification audit
At Readynez, we know your time is valuable. That’s why we give you the opportunity to gain your ISO 20000 Lead Implementer training and certification in just 3 days. We provide the best conditions for you to learn.
With us by your side, encouraging and guiding you along the way, you can enjoy 3 intense, focused days of quality learning in a distraction free environment. Your expert instructor will be working with Readynez's unique accelerated learning methods, which include our exclusive lecture/lab/review methodology with real life cases putting you in the best possible position to learn and retain knowledge and pass your exam.
Sitting your ISO 20000 Lead Implementer Course with Readynez means:
- You´ll get more hours of training per day, allowing you to get trained and certified faster and more cost-effectively than with any other training provider.
- You will be trained by one of the most expert instructors in the world.
- You can focus purely on learning in our distraction free environment.
- Dedicated onsite support and access to your classroom at all hours.
- The price you pay is all-inclusive and covers all course materials, exam, transportation service, accommodation and meals.
- The Certification Guarantee allows you to train again for free, if you do not pass first time. You only pay for any exams and labs, and accommodation.