The GCLD (GIAC Cloud Security Essentials) course teaches you how to secure cloud environments using automation tools and techniques. You will learn how to use various cloud services and platforms, such as AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. You will also learn how to apply various automation tools and frameworks, such as Terraform, Ansible, Cloud Formation, and Chef. You will also learn how to implement various security controls and best practices, such as identity and access management, encryption, logging and monitoring, and compliance. The course prepares you for the GCLD certification exam that validates your skills in cloud security automation.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certification, which are not included in your course package.
The prerequisites for the GCLD are:
- Basic understanding of cloud computing concepts and models
- Basic familiarity with Linux and Windows operating systems and command line tools
- Basic knowledge of scripting languages such as Python, PowerShell, or Bash
- Basic knowledge of networking concepts and protocols
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
Introduction to Cloud Security and Automation
- Overview of cloud security concepts and challenges
- Overview of cloud automation tools and techniques
- Cloud security standards and frameworks (CSA, NIST, etc.)
- Cloud security assessment methods and tools (ScoutSuite, Prowler, etc.)
AWS Security and Automation
- Overview of AWS services and features
- AWS security best practices and recommendations
- AWS automation tools and frameworks (Terraform, CloudFormation, etc.)
- AWS security controls and services (IAM, KMS, CloudTrail, etc.)
Azure Security and Automation
- Overview of Azure services and features
- Azure security best practices and recommendations
- Azure automation tools and frameworks (Terraform, ARM templates, etc.)
- Azure security controls and services (RBAC, Key Vault, Azure Monitor, etc.)
GCP Security and Automation
- Overview of GCP services and features
- GCP security best practices and recommendations
- GCP automation tools and frameworks (Terraform, Deployment Manager, etc.)
- GCP security controls and services (Cloud IAM, Cloud KMS, Stackdriver, etc.)
Kubernetes Security and Automation
- Overview of Kubernetes concepts and architecture
- Kubernetes security best practices and recommendations
- Kubernetes automation tools and frameworks (Helm, Kustomize)
- Kubernetes security controls and services (Pod Security Policies, Network Policies, Falco)
Cloud Compliance and DevSecOps
- Overview of cloud compliance concepts and challenges
- Cloud compliance standards and regulations (PCI DSS, HIPAA, GDPR)
- Cloud compliance methods and tools (InSpec, Open Policy Agent)
- DevSecOps principles and practices (CI/CD pipelines, security testing)
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.