Get your CompTIA Cloud+ training and certification in just 3 days and learn more than you could imagine.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certification, which are included in your course package and covered by the Certification guarantee.
It is recommended you have the following (but not essential):
Certification in CompTIA Network+ and/or CompTIA Storage+ Powered by SNIA
At least 24 months of work experience in IT networking, network storage, or data center administration
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
Cloud Concepts and Models
- Compare and contrast cloud services.
- Compare and contrast cloud delivery models and services.
- Summarise cloud characteristics and terms.
- Explain object storage concepts.
- Explain the differences between hypervisor types.
- Install, configure, and manage virtual machines and devices.
- Given a scenario, perform virtual resource migration.
- Explain the benefits of virtualisation in a cloud environment.
- Compare and contrast virtual components used to construct a cloud environment.
- Compare and contrast various storage technologies.
- Explain storage configuration concepts.
- Execute storage provisioning.
- Given a scenario, implement appropriate network configurations.
- Explain the importance of network optimisation.
- Given a scenario, troubleshoot basic network connectivity issues.
- Explain common network protocols, ports, and topologies. 3.8 Explain common hardware resources and features used to enable virtual environments.
- Given a scenario, implement and use proper resource monitoring techniques.
- Given a scenario, appropriately allocate physical (host) resources using best practices.
- Given a scenario, appropriately allocate virtual (guest) resources using best practices.
- Given a scenario, use appropriate tools for remote access.
- Explain network security concepts, tools, and best practices.
- Explain storage security concepts, methods, and best practices.
- Compare contrast different encryption technologies and methods.
- Identify access control methods.
- Implement guest and host hardening techniques.
- Explain policies and procedures as they relate to a cloud environment.
- Given a scenario, diagnose, remediate and optimise physical host performance.
- Explain common performance concepts as they relate to the host and the guest.
- Implement appropriate testing techniques when deploying cloud services.
Business Continuity in the Cloud
- Compare and contrast disaster recovery methods and concepts.
- Deploy solutions to meet availability requirements.
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at email@example.com.