You'll also learn database development skills like advanced table designs, columnstore indexes and using in-memory tables. These skills are great for expanding your SQL capabilities and fluency.
Get your MCSA SQL Server 2016 – Database Development training and certification in just 6 days and learn more than you could imagine.
At Readynez, we know your time is valuable. That’s why we give you the opportunity to gain your MCSA training and certification in just 6 days. We provide the best conditions for you to learn.
Your accelerated course will be taught by Microsoft Certified Trainers (MCT), using Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC) and practice tests. You’ll also use Readynez's unique Lecture | Lab | Review technique, covering topics like:
- Querying multiple tables
- Working with SQL Server 2016 data types
- Designing and implementing tables
- Designing and implementing user-defined functions
With us by your side, encouraging and guiding you along the way, you can enjoy 6 intense, focused days of quality learning in a distraction free environment. Your expert instructor will be working with Readynez's unique accelerated learning methods, which include our exclusive lecture/lab/review methodology with real life cases putting you in the best possible position to learn and retain knowledge and pass your exams.
Sitting your MCSA: SQL Server 2016 Database Development course and certification with Readynez, means:
- You'll get more hours of training per day, allowing you to get MCSA trained and certified faster and more cost-effectively than with any other training provider.
- You will be trained by one of the most expert instructors in the world.
- You can focus purely on learning in our distraction free environment.
- Dedicated onsite support and access to your classroom at all hours.
- The price you pay is all-inclusive and covers all course materials, exams, transportation service, accommodation and meals.
- The Certification Guarantee allows you to train again for free, if you do not pass first time. You only pay for any exams and labs, and accommodation.
Looking for a 2-step option?
If you would like to complete your MCSA: SQL Server 2016 - Database Development course in smaller steps, we recommend that you sit these 2 courses instead: