Achieving the Microsoft Certified Identity and Access Administrator certification is not an easy task, but with your Readynez Course and Learning Program we’ve done everything we can to support you from start to finish, ensuring you have the optimal conditions to succeed. That includes the best resources available to help you prepare, including relevant online courses, access to practical labs, practice test for Exam prep, study guides, exam support and guides etc, all made easily accessible to you in our Learning Platform. If you select our Virtual Training option, you also contribute to a more sustainable world with a reduction in CO2 emission of 96% compared to the in-classroom option.
The Microsoft Certified Identity and Access Administrator certification (SC-300) is for individuals who want to demonstrate their expertise in managing identity and access with Microsoft Azure Active Directory. This certification is ideal for identity and access administrators, security engineers, and other technical professionals. The SC-300 certification exam covers various topics including implementing and managing Azure Active Directory, implementing and managing hybrid identity, configuring and managing Azure AD identity protection, implementing and managing Azure AD conditional access, and configuring and managing Azure AD Privileged Identity Management.
Readynez is the best training provider I've used for many years. Their customer service is first class, prices are very competitive and instruction excellent.
Easy to attend over Teams and an excellent instructor gave me great value for the time I invested.
Your Personal Learning Program will provide the skills you need, to help you do more of what you love. The 3-step learning program is built to teach you real applicable skills that open opportunities for you.
The Readynez365 platform provides an enhanced digital pathway for all your learning elements, from pre-studies to exam, making it the most direct route to new tech Skills. Pick what you want (and need) to get up to speed. It´s all laid out for you in Readynez365 well in advance of your courses.
The training methodology is designed for the virtual classroom to inspire and engage you with a variation of hands-on training, presentations, labs and tests. You’ll also be glad to know that Virtual instructor-led training is loved by managers - it is the most cost-effective way to train.
There´s a maximum number of learners in the class to ensure your easy access to personal coaching. You’ll meet accredited expert instructors that are seasoned IT Professionals and Consultants certified to the highest level and bringing real-world experience into the classroom.
We´ll cover the ins and outs of the subject so that you can apply it in your day-to-day work, and you’ll even learn the specifics that you need to know for the exam. It’s your choice whether to sit the exam, or not, but with our detailed guides and hotline, we’ll make it easy to access your exam voucher, and schedule and sit the exam online
Your access to training is unlimited and you can train as much as you want until you successfully pass your exam.
Train with a clear conscience with training that makes a 96% lower carbon footprint compared to in-classroom training. Our organisation operates with minimal environmental impact and we´ve reduced our Co2 emission with 96% since 2020.We are compliant with the ISO 14001 throughout our entire supply chain as your guarantee for our sustainable business practices.
- Configure and manage Azure AD directory roles
- Configure and manage custom domains
- Configure and manage device registration options
- Configure delegation by using administrative units
- Configure tenant-wide settings
- Create, configure, and manage users
- Create, configure, and manage groups
- Manage licenses
- Manage external collaboration settings in Azure Active Directory
- Invite external users (individually or in bulk)
- Manage external user accounts in Azure Active Directory
- Configure identity providers (social and SAML/WS-fed)
- Implement and manage Azure Active Directory Connect (AADC)
- Implement and manage Password Hash Synchronization (PHS)
- Implement and manage Pass-Through Authentication (PTA)
- Implement and manage seamless Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Implement and manage Federation excluding manual ADFS deployments
- Implement and manage Azure Active Directory Connect Health
- Troubleshoot synchronization errors
- Implement an authentication and access management solution
- Plan Azure MFA deployment (excluding MFA Server)
- Implement and manage Azure MFA settings
- Manage MFA settings for users
- Administer authentication methods (FIDO2 / Passwordless)
- Implement an authentication solution based on Windows Hello for Business
- Configure and deploy self-service password reset
- Deploy and manage password protection
- Implement and manage tenant restrictions
- Plan and implement security defaults
- Plan conditional access policies
- Implement conditional access policy controls and assignments (targeting, applications, and conditions)
- Testing and troubleshooting conditional access policies
- Implement application controls
- Implement session management
- Configure smart lockout thresholds
- Implement and manage a user risk policy
- Implement and manage sign-in risk policies
- Implement and manage MFA registration policy
- Monitor, investigate and remediate elevated risky users
- Implement and configure consent settings
- Discover apps by using MCAS or ADFS app report
- Design and implement access management for apps
- Design and implement app management roles
- Monitor and audit access / Sign-Ons to Azure Active Directory integrated enterprise applications
- Implement token customizations
- Integrate on-premises apps by using Azure AD application proxy
- Integrate custom SaaS apps for SSO
- Configure pre-integrated (gallery) SaaS apps
- Implement application user provisioning
- Plan your line of business application registration strategy
- Implement application registrations
- Configure application permissions
- Implement application authorization
- Plan and configure multi-tier application permissions
- Define catalogs
- Define access packages
- Plan, implement and manage entitlements
- Manage the lifecycle of external users in Azure AD Identity Governance settings
- Plan for access reviews
- Create access reviews for groups and apps
- Monitor access review findings
- Manage licenses for access reviews
- Automate access review management tasks
- Configure recurring access reviews
- Define a privileged access strategy for administrative users (resources, roles, approvals, thresholds)
- Configure Privileged Identity Management for Azure AD roles
- Configure Privileged Identity Management for Azure resources
- Assign roles
- Manage PIM requests
- Analyze PIM audit history and reports
- Create and manage break-glass accounts
- Analyze and investigate sign-in logs to troubleshoot access issues
- Review and monitor Azure AD audit logs
- Enable and integrate Azure AD diagnostic logs with Log Analytics / Azure Sentinel
- Export sign-in and audit logs to a third-party SIEM
Meet some of the Readynez Instructors you can meet on your course. They are experts, passionate about what they do, and dedicated to give back to their industry, their field, and those who want to learn, explore, and advance in their careers.
Ed is a Microsoft MVP for many years and has authored several Microsoft Official Curriculum Courses for Azure, Windows Server and Windows.
Jens is a 20-year MCT, an Amazon Authorized Champion Instructor and a well accomplish Cloud Infrastructure Security Consultant and Penetration Tester.
At Readynez, we provide many resources and have experienced experts in the field. That is why we are also very successful with many satisfied customers. You can therefore safely take your course with us. In order to take the Identity and Access Administrator course, however, some prerequisites are required. You have the perfect starting point to take the course if you have the following prerequisites:
With 15 years experience and more than 35.000 happy customers from all over the world, companies such as ALSO, ATEA, Microsoft, Serco, and many more, trust Readynez to help them train and certify their staff.
These are just some of the many major brands trusting Readynez.
Achieving the Microsoft Cybersecurity Architect certification is not an easy task, but with your Readynez Course and Learning Program we’ve done everything we can to support you from start to finish, ensuring you have the optimal conditions to succeed. That includes the best resources available to help you prepare, including relevant online courses, practice test for Exam prep, study guides, exam support and guides etc, all made easily accessible to you in our Learning Platform. If you select our Virtual Training option, you also contribute to a more sustainable world with a reduction in CO2 emission of 96% compared to the in-classroom option.VIEW COURSE
Achieving the Microsoft Security Opeations Analyst certification is not an easy task, but with your Readynez Course and Learning Program we’ve done everything we can to support you from start to finish, ensuring you have the optimal conditions to succeed. That includes the best resources available to help you prepare, including relevant online courses, access to practical labs, practice test for Exam prep, study guides, exam support and guides etc, all made easily accessible to you in our Learning Platform. If you select our Virtual Training option, you also contribute to a more sustainable world with a reduction in CO2 emission of 96% compared to the in-classroom option.VIEW COURSE
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at email@example.com.