Achieving the Finance and Operations Apps Developer certification is not an easy task, but with your Readynez Course and Learning Program we’ve done everything we can to support you from start to finish, ensuring you have the optimal conditions to succeed. That includes the best resources available to help you prepare, including relevant online courses, access to practical labs, practice test for Exam prep, study guides, exam support and guides etc, all made easily accessible to you in our Learning Platform. If you select our Virtual Training option, you also contribute to a more sustainable world with a reduction in CO2 emission of 96% compared to the in-classroom option.
The MB-500 certification is for developers who work with Finance and Operations apps in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and want to demonstrate their expertise in developing customizations and extensions for these apps. The certification validates a candidate's ability to design, develop, test, and deploy customizations using various development tools and technologies. To earn the certification, candidates must pass the MB-500 certification exam, which covers a range of topics related to Finance and Operations app development, such as testing customizations, integrating Dynamics 365 with other systems, implementing reporting and analytics, and managing the development process using the ALM framework.
Readynez is the best training provider I've used for many years. Their customer service is first class, prices are very competitive and instruction excellent.
Easy to attend over Teams and an excellent instructor gave me great value for the time I invested.
Your Personal Learning Program will provide the skills you need, to help you do more of what you love. The 3-step learning program is built to teach you real applicable skills that open opportunities for you.
The Readynez365 platform provides an enhanced digital pathway for all your learning elements, from pre-studies to exam, making it the most direct route to new tech Skills. Pick what you want (and need) to get up to speed. It´s all laid out for you in Readynez365 well in advance of your courses.
The training methodology is designed for the virtual classroom to inspire and engage you with a variation of hands-on training, presentations, labs and tests. You’ll also be glad to know that Virtual instructor-led training is loved by managers - it is the most cost-effective way to train.
There´s a maximum number of learners in the class to ensure your easy access to personal coaching. You’ll meet accredited expert instructors that are seasoned IT Professionals and Consultants certified to the highest level and bringing real-world experience into the classroom.
We´ll cover the ins and outs of the subject so that you can apply it in your day-to-day work, and you’ll even learn the specifics that you need to know for the exam. It’s your choice whether to sit the exam, or not, but with our detailed guides and hotline, we’ll make it easy to access your exam voucher, and schedule and sit the exam online
Your access to training is unlimited and you can train as much as you want until you successfully pass your exam.
Train with a clear conscience with training that makes a 96% lower carbon footprint compared to in-classroom training. Our organisation operates with minimal environmental impact and we´ve reduced our Co2 emission with 96% since 2020.We are compliant with the ISO 14001 throughout our entire supply chain as your guarantee for our sustainable business practices.
- Get introduced to the finance and operations apps
- Explore the ecosystem and main components of finance and operations apps
- Key differences between Dynamics AX 2012 and finance and operations apps
- Explore the technical architecture of finance and operations apps
- Implement application lifecycle management in finance and operations apps
- Manage finance and operations apps implementations by using Lifecycle Services
- Start developing for finance and operations apps by using Visual Studio
- Manage source code by using version control in finance and operations apps
- Build extended data types and enumerations for finance and operations apps
- Build tables in finance and operations apps
- Extend elements in finance and operations apps
- Build forms and optimize form performance in finance and operations apps
- Create classes in finance and operations apps
- Explore extensions and the extension framework in finance and operations apps
- Configure your user interface in Finance and Operations apps
- Build workspaces in finance and operations apps
- Get started with development using X++ in finance and operations apps
- Develop object-oriented code in finance and operations apps
- Build reports for finance and operations apps
- Implement the Data management package API for finance and operations apps
- Explore the test framework and tools in finance and operations apps
- Perform user acceptance testing in finance and operations apps
- Explore reporting tools in finance and operations apps
- Compare reporting and analytics in finance and operations apps with Dynamics AX 2012
- Identify data integration patterns and scenarios in finance and operations apps
- Implement data integration concepts and solutions for finance and operations apps
- Data integrations with finance and operations apps
- Connect to Microsoft Power Platform services with finance and operations apps
- Dual-write implementation for Dynamics 365 solutions
- Work with data management in finance and operations apps
- Work with performance and monitoring tools in finance and operations apps
- Implement role-based security in finance and operations apps
- Plan and implement security in finance and operations apps
- Apply basic performance optimization in finance and operations apps
Meet some of the Readynez Instructors you can meet on your course. They are experts, passionate about what they do, and dedicated to give back to their industry, their field, and those who want to learn, explore, and advance in their careers.
Ignas is a devoted Dynamics 365 F&SCM Pro with more than 7 years of experience in the D365 F&SCM industry.
At Readynez, we provide many resources and have experienced experts in the field. That is why we are also very successful with many satisfied customers. You can therefore safely take your course with us. In order to take the MB-500 course, however, some prerequisites are required.
You have the perfect starting point to take this course with these prerequisites:
With 15 years experience and more than 35.000 happy customers from all over the world, companies such as ALSO, ATEA, Microsoft, Serco, and many more, trust Readynez to help them train and certify their staff.
These are just some of the many major brands trusting Readynez.
We will go throw everything that you need to prepare in order to pass the MB-800, plus, you even get the exam voucher as part of your package. If you are an experienced Dynamics NAV/Business Central Consultant/Developer looking to sit the MB-800 exam, this is the brush-up course that will get you ready for the exam. It will be a day focused entirely on the exam curriculum, so you will need to already know and understand the subjects as described in the Curriculum.VIEW COURSE
Customer Data Platform specialists implement solutions that provide insight into customer profiles and that track engagement activities to help improve customer experiences and increase customer retention. In this course, students will learn about the Dynamics 365 Customer Insights solution, including how to unify customer data with prebuilt connectors, predict customer intent with rich segmentation, and maintain control of customer data. This specialty course starts with creating a unified profile and then working with customer data.VIEW COURSE
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.