ITIL is the framework for IT service delivery. If your organization is implementing ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library), it's time to learn how to deliver this IT service. Including the relevant IT practices, tasks and procedures tailored to your organization.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certification, which are included in your course package and covered by the Certification guarantee.
This course offers you a career development path if you already hold the ISEB/EXIN ITIL® Foundation certificate. It is recommended - but not required - that you have exposure to basic concepts in IT and related work experience of at least two years.
Relevant roles include: IT Management, IT Finance Manager, Supplier Relationship Management
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
- The main principles and objectives of Service Strategy
- Core concepts and practices in strategy, service management and IT
- Defining services and market space
- Conducting strategic analysis
- Driving strategy through the Service Lifecycle
- Technology considerations
- Activities commonly performed in Service Strategy
- Assessing success factors and managing risk
- Management skills:
- Financial Management
- Service Portfolio Management
- Demand Management
- Strategy Management
- Business Relationship Management