The HealthCare Information Security and Privacy Practitioner (HCISPP) is the ideal certification for those with the core knowledge and experience needed to implement, manage or assess the appropriate security and privacy controls of a healthcare organization.
The ISC2 HCISPP - HealthCare Information Security and Privacy Practitioner training course is designed for professionals in the healthcare industry responsible for securing and maintaining the privacy of healthcare information. It covers topics such as healthcare regulations, privacy and security principles, risk management, information governance, third-party risk management, and security program development. By completing the course and obtaining the HCISPP certification, professionals demonstrate their expertise in healthcare information security and privacy. The certification validates their ability to navigate the unique challenges and regulatory requirements of the healthcare industry, implement effective security controls, and manage information risks. It equips them with the necessary skills to protect healthcare data and contribute to the development of robust security and privacy programs in healthcare organizations.
Readynez is the best training provider I've used for many years. Their customer service is first class, prices are very competitive and instruction excellent.
Easy to attend over Teams and an excellent instructor gave me great value for the time I invested.
Your Personal Learning Program will provide the skills you need, to help you do more of what you love. The 3-step learning program is built to teach you real applicable skills that open opportunities for you.
The Readynez365 platform provides an enhanced digital pathway for all your learning elements, from pre-studies to exam, making it the most direct route to new tech Skills. Pick what you want (and need) to get up to speed. It´s all laid out for you in Readynez365 well in advance of your courses.
The training methodology is designed for the virtual classroom to inspire and engage you with a variation of hands-on training, presentations, labs and tests. You’ll also be glad to know that Virtual instructor-led training is loved by managers - it is the most cost-effective way to train.
There´s a maximum number of learners in the class to ensure your easy access to personal coaching. You’ll meet accredited expert instructors that are seasoned IT Professionals and Consultants certified to the highest level and bringing real-world experience into the classroom.
We´ll cover the ins and outs of the subject so that you can apply it in your day-to-day work, and you’ll even learn the specifics that you need to know for the exam. It’s your choice whether to sit the exam, or not, but with our detailed guides and hotline, we’ll make it easy to access your exam voucher, and schedule and sit the exam online
Your access to training is unlimited and you can train as much as you want until you successfully pass your exam.
Train with a clear conscience with training that makes a 96% lower carbon footprint compared to in-classroom training. Our organisation operates with minimal environmental impact and we´ve reduced our Co2 emission with 96% since 2020.We are compliant with the ISO 14001 throughout our entire supply chain as your guarantee for our sustainable business practices.
- Types of Organizations in the Healthcare Sector (e.g., providers, pharma, payers)
- Health Insurance (e.g., claims processing, payment models, health exchanges, clearing houses)
- Coding (e.g., Systematized Nomenclature of Medicine Clinical Terms (SNOMED CT),
- Revenue Cycle (i.e., billing, payment, reimbursement)
- Workflow Management
- Regulatory Environment
- Public Health Reporting
- Clinical Research (e.g., processes)
- Healthcare Records Management
- Business Partners
- Other Third-Party Relationships
- Information Flow and Life Cycle in the Healthcare Environments
- Health Data Characterization (e.g., classification, taxonomy, analytics)
- Data Interoperability and Exchange (e.g., Health Level 7 (HL7), International Health Exchange (IHE), Digital
- Imaging and Communications in Medicine (DICOM))
- Legal Medical Records
- Security Governance (e.g., charters, roles, responsibilities)
- Privacy Governance (e.g., charters, roles, responsibilities)
- Processes and Procedures
- Organizational Code of Ethics
- (ISC)² Code of Ethics
- Increased Exposure Affecting Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability (e.g., threat landscape)
- Oversight and Regulatory Challenges
- Information Technologies
- Trust Models for Third-Party Interconnections
- Technical Standards (e.g., physical, logical, network connectivity)
- Connection Agreements (e.g., Memorandum of Understanding (MOU), Interconnection Security Agreements (ISAs))
- Legal Issues that Pertain to Information Security and Privacy for Healthcare Organizations
- Data Breach Regulations
- Protected Personal and Health Information (e.g., Personally Identifiable Information (PII), Personal Health Information (PHI))
- Jurisdiction Implications
- Data Subjects
- Laws and Regulations (e.g., European Union (EU) Data Protection Directive, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act /Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HIPAA/HITECH), General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA))
- Privacy Frameworks (e.g., Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) Privacy principles, Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC), Generally Accepted Privacy Principles (GAPP))
- Security Frameworks (e.g., International Organization for Standardization (ISO), National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), Common Criteria (CC))
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Data Encryption
- Training and Awareness
- Logging, Monitoring and Auditing
- Vulnerability Management
- Segregation of Duties
- Least Privilege (Need to Know)
- Business Continuity (BC)
- Disaster Recovery (DR)
- System Backup and Recovery
- Limited Collection/Legitimate Purpose/Purpose Specification
- Disclosure Limitation/Transfer to Third-Parties/ Trans-border Concerns
- Access Limitation
- Accuracy, Completeness and Quality
- Management, Designation of Privacy Officer, Supervisor Re-authority, Processing Authorization and Accountability
- Training and Awareness
- Transparency and Openness (e.g., notice of privacy practices)
- Proportionality, Use and Disclosure, and Use Limitation
- Access and Individual Participation
- Notice and Purpose Specification
- Events, Incidents and Breaches
- Sensitivity Mitigation (e.g., de-identification, anonymization)
- Categories of Sensitive Data (e.g., behavioral health)
- Information Asset Identification
- Asset Valuation
- Residual Risk
- Approach (e.g., qualitative, quantitative)
- Life Cycle/Continuous Monitoring
- Desired Outcomes
- Role of Internal and External Audit/Assessment
- Information Gathering
- Risk Assessment Estimated Timeline
- Gap Analysis
- Mitigating Actions
- Communications and Reporting
- Third-Party Role/Relationship with the Organization
- Health Information Use (e.g., processing, storage, transmission)
- Relationship Management
- Organizational Standards
- Triggers of a Third-Party Assessment
- Information Asset Protection Controls
- Compliance with Information Asset Protection Controls
- Communication of Results
- Risk Management Activities
- Risk Treatment Identification
- Corrective Action Plans
- Compliance Activities Documentation
- Internal Processes for Incident Response
- Relationship Between Organization and Third-Party Incident Response
- Breach Recognition, Notification and Initial Response
- Organizational Breach Notification Rules
- Organizational Information Dissemination Policies and Standards
- Risk Assessment Activities
- Chain of Custody Principles
- Information Flow Mapping and Scope
- Data Sensitivity and Classification » Privacy and Security Requirements
- Risks Associated with Third-Parties
Meet some of the Readynez Instructors you can meet on your course. They are experts, passionate about what they do, and dedicated to give back to their industry, their field, and those who want to learn, explore, and advance in their careers.
Kevin has served for years as an authorised instructor for (ISC)2 and is renowned for his 20-year contribution to learners training for IT security skills
James is recognised for his more than 20 years of contribution to learning and certification within IT Security.
Friedhelm Düsterhöft has 30+ years of work experience in IT, Information Security and Data Privacy.
At Readynez, we provide many resources and have experienced experts in the field. That is why we are also very successful with many satisfied customers. You can therefore safely take your course with us. In order to take the HCISSP course, however, some prerequisites are required.
You have the perfect starting point to take this course with these prerequisites:
With 15 years experience and more than 50.000 happy customers from all over the world, companies such as ALSO, ATEA, Microsoft, Serco, and many more, trust Readynez to help them train and certify their staff.
These are just some of the many major brands trusting Readynez.
CISSP is the gold standard credential to pursue for IT security professionals. It remains at the very top of the game and is a requirement for a majority of senior IT security roles. The CISSP certification proves you have the advanced skills, knowledge and commitment required, to command higher wages. The challenging standards require students to have at least 5 years of experience in two of the eight (ISC)2 domains. Additionally, you must complete a 100-150 multiple choice- and advanced innovative questions exam in order to be officially certified. This is no walk in the park and that’s why the Readynez CISSP course- and certification program is taught by experts who will work with you before, during and after your course to ensure you're best prepared for the exam. Although a difficult process, the return on investment makes it one of the most highly sought after courses available.VIEW COURSE
Achieving the ISC2 CGRC - Certified in Governance, Risk and Compliance certification is not an easy task, but with your Readynez Course and Learning Program we’ve done everything we can to support you from start to finish, ensuring you have the optimal conditions to succeed. That includes the best resources available to help you prepare, including relevant online courses, study guides, exam support and guides etc, all made easily accessible to you in our Learning Platform. If you select our Virtual Training option, you also contribute to a more sustainable world with a reduction in CO2 emission of 96% compared to the in-classroom option.VIEW COURSE
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at email@example.com.