Our course participants come from varied backgrounds and have different attributes.
To make sure you have the best possible chances of benefitting from the course, we are available for you to discuss your goals and general expectations to your learning and results.
To be eligible to get your certification, you must complete two processes:
The CISSP exam does not automatically lead to a CISSP Certification. In order to acquire the certification you must also adhere to the following requirements.
To be issued a certificate, you must:
- Prove that you possess a minimum of five years of professional experience in the information security field (or four years plus a college degree)
- Complete the Candidate Agreement, confirming the above experience, and legally committing to the Code of Ethics
- Successfully answer four questions regarding criminal history and related background
- Pass the exam with a scaled score of 700 points or greater
- Submit a completed Endorsement Form
- (If randomly selected) successfully pass an audit of your professional experience
What is Endorsement?
Once you have been notified of passing the examination, you will be required to have your application endorsed by a Certified Information Systems Security Professional before the credential can be awarded. If none can be found, another qualified professional with knowledge of information systems or an officer of the candidates corporation can be used to validate your professional experience.
Your endorser will confirm your professional experience is true to the best of their knowledge, and that you are in good standing within the information security industry.
Upon receipt of the Endorsement Form and barring a random audit of your professional experience, the credential should be awarded within one business day, with a formal notification sent via e-mail.
What is the audit?
Some candidates who pass the exam and submit endorsements will be randomly subjected to audit, and required to submit a CV for formal review and investigation.
If audited (subject to results), the credential will be awarded within seven business days and notification sent via e-mail. Naturally, there may be some delays due to mail service or the number of forms received. Also, audits may require additional time for verifying information and/or contacting references.
Do you have what it takes?
We´ll help you decide – Call us to discuss your technical background, experience and qualifications to determine how we can help you succeed in this Readynez course.
Just call us and speak to one of our enrolment consultants.