PRINCE2® is the most practiced project management method in the world and it´s compatible with all other project management qualifications. It provides project managers and directors with a flexible, technical project framework covering a wide variety of practices and activities.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exams and certification, which are included in your course package and covered by the Certification guarantee.
To be ready for the PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner course, ideally you have one year of experience in a project environment, either as a Project Manager or as a member of a project team, where you have followed a structured methodology.
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
On this accelerated PRINCE2 course you'll cover the following content:
Structured Approach to Managing Projects
- Setting the scene for a structured approach to managing all projects; project success criteria; the model of the PRINCE2® method including the integrated elements of principles, processes, themes and the project environment
The Process-based Approach
- PRINCE2 focuses on the key processes needed for successful project management which must be present but may be ‘tailored’ to reflect the complexity, scope and risks faced by the project
- The Process Model will be used to help you understand and appreciate what should be done to manage each project, why it should be done and when in the project lifecycle
- What is a Business Case
- Outcomes, Outputs, Benefits and Dis-benefits
- Developing, Verifying and Maintaining the Business Case
- Contents of the Business Case
- Confirming the benefits and the Benefits Management Approach
- Business Case Responsibilities
- Project Management Team Structure and the Project Board, Project Assurance, Project Manager, Team Manager, Change Authority and Project Support roles and responsibilities
- Stakeholder management
- Communication Management Approach
- Organisation Responsibilities
- Levels and content of Plans
- Exception Plans
- Product-based approach to planning – Project Product Description, Product Breakdown Structure, Product Description, Product Flow Diagram
- The planning steps; Stages, Plans Responsibilities
- Tolerance and Raising Exceptions. Project Board and Project Manager Controls for Reviewing and Reporting Progress
- Baselines for Control
- Capturing and Reporting Lessons
- Event-driven and time-driven controls
- Progress Responsibilities
- Issue and Change Control procedure
- Change Control Approach. Change Authority and Change Budget
- Change Responsibilities
- Quality Defined, The Quality Audit Trial
- Acceptance Criteria, Quality Criteria, Quality Management Approach, Quality Assurance, Quality Controls and Quality Review technique
- Quality Responsibilities
- What is Risk and Risk Management
- Risk Management in Projects
- Risk Management Approach
- Risk Management Procedure
- Risk Budget
- Risk Responsibilities
- Specially written scenarios and comprehensive sets of related tasks help provide a practical application of the method. Practical work includes creating process models, completing tasks related to specific elements of the method
- Many tasks are designed to help you ‘link’ the four integrated elements of PRINCE2: “principles”, “processes”, “themes” and “the project environment”
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.