P3O is the single source of information that you need for guidance on setting-up or running an effective delivery support office. It enables you to establish, develop and maintain appropriate business support structures for portfolio, programme and project management activities.
This course will prepare you to design, implement, manage, work, interact with or act as an informed member of an office within a P3O model.
Get your AXELOS P3O (portfolio, Programme and Project Offices) certification training and certification in just 3 days and learn more than you could imagine.
You’ll use Official Course materials and practice tests. You’ll also use Readynez’s unique Lecture | Lab | Review technique, which will immerse you in topics like:
- Meet your business's objectives by keeping a consistent delivery of projects and programmes
- Improve decision making in your company
- Identify opportunities and threats as part of risk analysis
At Readynez we know your time is valuable. That´s why we give you the opportunity to gain your P3O Training and certification in just 3 days. We provide the best conditions for you to learn.
With us by your side, encouraging and guiding you along the way, you can enjoy 3 intense, focused days of quality learning in a distraction free environment. Your expert instructor will be working with Readynez's unique accelerated learning methods, which include our exclusive lecture/lab/review methodology with real life cases putting you in the best possible position to learn and retain knowledge and pass your exam.
Sitting your AXELOS P3O (portfolio, Programme and Project Offices) course with Readynez, means:
- You´ll get more hours of training per day, allowing you to get trained and certified faster and more cost-effectively than with any other training provider.
- You will be trained by one of the most expert instructors in the world.
- You can focus purely on learning in our distraction free environment.
- Dedicated onsite support and access to your classroom at all hours.
- The price you pay is all-inclusive and covers all course materials, exam, transportation service, accommodation and meals.
- The Certification Guarantee allows you to train again for free, if you do not pass first time. You only pay for any exams and labs, and accommodation.
ITIL® is a Registered Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited.
Note: This ITIL® course is provided in conjunction with Thynk an AXELOS accredited training organisation.
IT Infrastructure Library® is a Registered Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited