This is a two-day course that will teach students how to automate administrative tasks using Windows PowerShell 5.1. Students will learn core scripting skills such as creating advanced functions, writing controller scripts, and handling script errors. Students will learn how to works with Windows PowerShell Workflow, the REST API and XML and JSON formatted data files, Students will also learn how to use new administration tools such Desired State Configuration (DSC) and Just Enough Administration (JEA) to configure and secure servers.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Create advanced functions.
- Use Microsoft .NET Framework and REST API in Windows PowerShell.
- Write controller scripts.
- Handle script errors.
- Use XML, JSON, and custom formatted data.
- Enhance server management with Desired State Configuration and Just Enough Administration.
- Analyze and debug scripts
- Understand Windows PowerShell workflow.
During your 2-day Training Programme, you will live and learn at our Training Center.
At Readynez, we know your time is valuable. That’s why we give you the opportunity to gain your Advanced Automated Administration with Windows PowerShell training in just 2 days. We provide the best conditions for you to learn.
With us by your side, encouraging and guiding you along the way, you can enjoy 2 intense, focused days of quality learning in a distraction free environment. Your expert instructor will be working with Readynez's unique accelerated learning methods, which include our exclusive lecture/lab/review methodology with real life cases putting you in the best possible position to learn and retain knowledge.
Sitting your Advanced Automated Administration with Windows PowerShell course with Readynez means:
- You´ll get more hours of training per day, allowing you to get trained faster and more cost-effectively than with any other training provider.
- You will be trained by one of the most expert instructors in the world.
- You can focus purely on learning in our distraction free environment.
- Dedicated onsite support and access to your classroom at all hours.
- The price you pay is all-inclusive and covers all course materials, transportation service, accommodation and meals.