During this Lean Six Sigma Black Belt course you'll be introduced, guided and directed in the art of process improvement. We cater to service-oriented, and manufacturing-oriented processes across various departments.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certification, which are included in your course package and covered by the Certification guarantee.
Our course participants come from varied backgrounds and have different attributes.
Generally though, we do recommend that you have the following prerequisites:
- You'll have at least one and a half years of project management experience, either directly as a Project Manager or as part of a team.
- You'll also have a basic understanding of Microsoft Office; such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Previous exposure to process improvement or Lean Six Sigma philosophies is helpful, but not essential.
- You must have attended and passed a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course previously, or be attending it as part of this course.
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
On the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification course you will learn expert level Lean Six Sigma skills, to enable you to identify, lead and deliver business process improvement projects.
You'll gain Black Belt level skills in these essential areas:
- Lean Principles
- Data Collection and Root Cause Analysis including Y=f(x)
- Six Sigma Principles including the Six Sigma DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve, Control) Cycle
- Lean and Cycle Time Reduction
- Value Stream Mapping
- Process Mapping and Managing by Metrics
- Seven Basic Quality Tools (Ishikawa diagram, Pareto chart, Check sheet, Control chart, Flowchart, Histogram, Scatter diagram)
- Project / Problem Definition
- Critical to Quality (CTQ)
- Stakeholder Mapping
- Logical (non-statistical) tools
- Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA)
- Process Variation and Defect Management
- Black Belt Tool-kit application
- Change Management
- Quality Function Deployment (QFD)
- Design for Six Sigma (DFSS)
- Descriptive Statistics
- Black Belt Tool-kit
- Project Management
- Solution Thinking
- Effective Team working and Facilitation skills
You'll also develop expert level skills in the following Lean Six Sigma Black Belt capability areas:
- Minitab and advanced statistics including data manipulation
- Central Limit Theorem
- Measurement System Analysis (MSA)
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Hypothesis Testing I
- Coaching practice
- Analysis Of Variance (ANOVA)
- Hypothesis Testing II
- Multiple Linear Regression
- Advanced Design of Experiments (DOE)
- Change Adoption
- Logistic Regression
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
Your Readynez Course package includes the exam voucher for Microsoft exams, AWS exams, ISO Exams and almost every other exam.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.