The ISO/IEC 27001 Transition training course enables participants to thoroughly understand the differences between ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and ISO/IEC 27001:2022. In addition, participants will acquire knowledge on the new concepts presented by ISO/IEC 27001:2022.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam(s) and certification(s), which are included in your course package and covered by the Certification guarantee.
Our course participants come from varied backgrounds and have different attributes. Participants who attend this training course need to have a fundamental understanding of information security concepts and ISO/IEC 27001 requirements.
Using our engaging learning methodology using a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
You will learn the following content:
- Explain the differences between ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and ISO/IEC 27001:2022
- Interpret the new concepts and requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2022
- Plan and implement the necessary changes to an existing ISMS in accordance with ISO/IEC 27001:2022
This training course is intended for:
- Individuals seeking to remain up-to-date with ISO/IEC 27001 requirements for an ISMS
- Individuals seeking to understand the differences between ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and ISO/IEC 27001:2022 requirements
- Individuals responsible for transitioning an ISMS from ISO/IEC 27001:2013 to ISO/IEC 27001:2022
- Managers, trainers, and consultants involved in maintaining an ISMS
- Professionals wishing to update their ISO/IEC 27001 certificates
- This training course is based on theory, and best practices used in the process of transitioning an ISMS from ISO/IEC 27001:2013 to ISO/IEC 27001:2022
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with quizzes
- Quizzes have a similar structure to the certification exam
- Participants will be provided with training course materials containing over 120 pages of information, practical examples, and quizzes.
- An attestation of course completion worth 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the delegates who have attended the training course.
- Delegates who have completed the training course but failed the exam are eligible to retake the exam once for free within a 12-month period from the initial date of the exam.
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
Your Readynez Course package includes the exam voucher for Microsoft exams, AWS exams, ISO Exams and almost every other exam.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at email@example.com.