As a networking professional you´ll learn the fundamentals of disaster recovery principles, including preparation of a disaster recovery plan, assessment of risks in the enterprise, development of policies, and procedures, and understanding of the roles and relationships of various members of an organization, implementation of the plan, and recovering from a disaster. The EC-Council Disaster Recovery Professional Certification takes an enterprise-wide approach to developing a disaster recovery plan. Students will learn how to create a secure network by putting policies and procedures in place, and how to restore a network in the event of a disaster.
You’ll use Readynez’s unique Lecture | Lab | Review technique, which will immerse you in topics like:
- Preparation of a disaster recovery plan
- Assessment of risks in the enterprise
- Development of policies, and procedures
- Understanding of the roles and relationships of various members of an organisation
- Implementation of the plan, and recovering from a disaster
At Readynez, we know your time is valuable. That’s why we give you the opportunity to gain your EDRP training and certification in just 5 days. We provide the best conditions for you to learn.
With us by your side, encouraging and guiding you along the way, you can enjoy 5 intense, focused days of quality learning in a distraction free environment. Your expert instructor will be working with Readynez's unique accelerated learning methods, which include our exclusive lecture/lab/review methodology with real life cases putting you in the best possible position to learn and retain knowledge and pass your exam.
Sitting your EC-Council Disaster Recovery Professional Certification course with Readynez, means:
- You´ll get more hours of training per day, allowing you to get trained and certified faster and more cost-effectively than with any other training provider.
- You will be trained by one of the most expert instructors in the world.
- You can focus purely on learning in our distraction free environment.
- Dedicated onsite support and access to your classroom at all hours.
- The price you pay is all-inclusive and covers all course materials, exam, transportation service, accommodation and meals.
- The Certification Guarantee allows you to train again for free, if you do not pass first time. You only pay for any exams, labs and accommodation.