The CEH Practical is a six-hour, extremely demanding exam that requires you to use ethical hacking techniques such as threat vector identification, network scanning, OS detection, vulnerability analysis, system hacking, web hacking, etc. to solve a security audit challenge.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certification, which are not included in your course package.
Eligibility Criteria for CEH (Practical) Exam
- 1 year of practical pen testing experience or
- Attending the CEH course
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
• Demonstrate the understanding of attack vectors
• Perform network scanning to identify live and vulnerable machines in a network.
• Perform OS banner grabbing, service, and user enumeration.
• Perform system hacking, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and cover tracks.
• Identify and use viruses, computer worms, and malware to exploit systems.
• Perform packet sniffing.
• Conduct a variety of web server and web application attacks including directory traversal, parameter tampering, XSS, etc.
• Perform SQL injection attacks.
• Perform different types of cryptography attacks.
• Perform vulnerability analysis to identify security loopholes in the target organization’s network, communication infrastructure, and end systems etc.
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Your prereading is available for you in your personal space at readynez.com: My Readynez. Simply log in, find your course and start your preparations.
Your exam voucher is usually included in your virtual training package. When you´re ready to sit your exam, you just book it with the exam provider. You can sit most exams from home or at a local test centre. We’re here to help you with that process.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
Your Readynez Course package includes the exam voucher for Microsoft exams, AWS exams, ISO Exams and almost every other exam.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.