Network + -certificeringen dokumenterer, at du har den viden og de færdigheder, der er nødvendige for at konfigurere og betjene forskellige netværksprodukter.
Din kursuspakke giver dig optimale muligheder for at lære, og prisen er let at gennemskue. Følgende er inkluderet i prisen:
YEkspert Instruktøren forbereder dig til følgende eksamen og certificering, som er inkluderet i din kursuspakke og dækket af certificeringsgarantien:
Disse forkundskaber giver dig det perfekte udgangspunkt for at lære:
- Erfaring med opbygning af en computer og opsætning af enheder i Windows OS
- Kendskab til hjemmenetværk (ISP-forbindelse)
- Kendskab til Windows desktop-miljø (Windows 2000, XP, Vista)
- CompTIA A + certificering
Med vores unikke og varierede indlæringsmetode vil du sammen med din instruktør fordybe dig i følgende læreplan:
- Explain the functions and applications of various network devices
- Compare and contrast the use of networking services and applications
- Install and configure the following networking services/applications
- Explain the characteristics and benefits of various WAN technologies
- Install and properly terminate various cable types and connectors using appropriate tools
- Differentiate between common network topologies
- Differentiate between network infrastructure implementations
- Given a scenario, implement and configure the appropriate addressing schema
- Explain the basics of routing concepts and protocols
- Identify the basics elements of unified communication technologies
- Compare and contrast technologies that support cloud and virtualisation
- Given a set of requirements, implement a basic network
- Use appropriate monitoring tools
- Analyze metrics and reports from monitoring and tracking performance tools
- Use appropriate resources to support configuration management
- Explain the importance of implementing network segmentation
- Install and apply patches and updates
- Configure a switch using proper features
- Install and configure wireless LAN infrastructure and implement the appropriate technologies in support of wireless capable devices
- Compare and contrast risk related concepts
- Compare and contrast common network vulnerabilities and threats
- Implement network hardening techniques
- Compare and contrast physical security controls
- Install and configure a basic firewall
- Explain the purpose of various network access control models
- Summarize basic forensic concepts
Implement network troubleshooting methodology
Analyze and interpret the output of troubleshooting tools
Common troubleshooting issues:
- Copper cable
- Fiber cable
Industry standards, practices, and network theory
- Analyze a scenario and determine the corresponding OSI layer
- Explain the basics of network theory and concepts
- Deploy the appropriate wireless standard
- Deploy the appropriate wired connectivity standard
- Implement the appropriate policies or procedures
- Summarize safety practices
- Install and configure equipment in the appropriate location using best practices
- Explain the basics of change management procedures
- Compare and contrast ports and protocols
- Configure and apply the appropriate ports and protocols
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Your prereading is available for you in your personal space at readynez.com: My Readynez. Simply log in, find your course and start your preparations.
Your exam voucher is usually included in your virtual training package. When you´re ready to sit your exam, you just book it with the exam provider. You can sit most exams from home or at a local test centre. We’re here to help you with that process.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
Your Readynez Course package includes the exam voucher for Microsoft exams, AWS exams, ISO Exams and almost every other exam.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.