The goal of this three-day accelerated course is to provide professionals with the basic hardware, software, and networking skills necessary to function in a variety of information technology positions.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exams and certification, which are included in your course package and covered by the Certification guarantee.
You´ll have the perfect starting point for your training with these prerequisites:
- Experience building a computer and setting up devices in Windows OS
- Knowledge of home networks (ISP connection)
- Familiarity with Windows desktop Environment (Windows 2000, XP, Vista)
- CompTIA A+ certification
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
- Explain the functions and applications of various network devices
- Compare and contrast the use of networking services and applications
- Install and configure the following networking services/applications
- Explain the characteristics and benefits of various WAN technologies
- Install and properly terminate various cable types and connectors using appropriate tools
- Differentiate between common network topologies
- Differentiate between network infrastructure implementations
- Given a scenario, implement and configure the appropriate addressing schema
- Explain the basics of routing concepts and protocols
- Identify the basics elements of unified communication technologies
- Compare and contrast technologies that support cloud and virtualisation
- Given a set of requirements, implement a basic network
- Use appropriate monitoring tools
- Analyze metrics and reports from monitoring and tracking performance tools
- Use appropriate resources to support configuration management
- Explain the importance of implementing network segmentation
- Install and apply patches and updates
- Configure a switch using proper features
- Install and configure wireless LAN infrastructure and implement the appropriate technologies in support of wireless capable devices
- Compare and contrast risk related concepts
- Compare and contrast common network vulnerabilities and threats
- Implement network hardening techniques
- Compare and contrast physical security controls
- Install and configure a basic firewall
- Explain the purpose of various network access control models
- Summarize basic forensic concepts
Implement network troubleshooting methodology
Analyze and interpret the output of troubleshooting tools
Common troubleshooting issues:
- Copper cable
- Fiber cable
Industry standards, practices, and network theory
- Analyze a scenario and determine the corresponding OSI layer
- Explain the basics of network theory and concepts
- Deploy the appropriate wireless standard
- Deploy the appropriate wired connectivity standard
- Implement the appropriate policies or procedures
- Summarize safety practices
- Install and configure equipment in the appropriate location using best practices
- Explain the basics of change management procedures
- Compare and contrast ports and protocols
- Configure and apply the appropriate ports and protocols
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at email@example.com.