Get the Service Integration and Management Foundation course and certification in just 2 days and learn more than you could imagine.
You’ll use all course materials and practice tests. You’ll also use Readynez’s unique Lecture | Lab | Review technique, which will immerse you in topics like:
- An introduction to Service Integration and Management (SIAM)
- How to align multiple service providers with an organisation's goal of delivering optimal service
- How SIAM relates to other management practices
- SIAM roles and responsibilities
- SIAM practices
- Which processes support SIAM
Take you SIAM (APMG) certification and gain value from the SIAM approach. You will get an introduction to Service Integration and Management (SIAM), and how to align multiple service providers with an organisation's goal of delevering optimal service. Furthermore, the course teaches you how SIAM relates to other management practices. You will gain knowledge about SIAM roles and responsibility, the practices, and which processes support SIAM.
At Readynez we know your time is valuable. That´s why we give you the opportunity to gain your training in just 2 days. We provide the best conditions for you to learn.
With us by your side, encouraging and guiding you along the way, you can enjoy 1 intense, focussed day of quality learning in a distraction free environment. Your expert instructor will be working with Readynez's unique accelerated learning methods, which include our exclusive lecture/lab/review methodology with real life cases putting you in the best possible position to learn and retain knowledge.
Sitting your SIAM Foundation course with Readynez, means:
- You´ll get more hours of training per day, allowing you to get trained faster and more cost-effectively than with any other training provider.
- You will be trained by one of the most expert instructors in the world.
- You can focus purely on learning in our distraction free environment.
- Dedicated onsite support and access to your classroom at all hours.
- The price you pay is all-inclusive and covers all course materials, transportation service, accommodation and meals.