Readynez' training for Scrum.org Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) Certification prepares you for the certification as "PSPO I - Professional Scrum Product Owner™ " according to Scrum.org.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certification, which are included in your course package and covered by the Certification guarantee.
Our course participants come from varied backgrounds and have different attributes.
To make sure you have the best possible chances of benefitting from the course, we are available for you to discuss your goals and general expectations to your learning and results.
Generally though, we do recommend that you have attended the Readynez training for Scrum.org Professional Scrum Master certification prior joining this course.
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
PSPO is especially targeted for Product Owners, Agile product managers and anyone responsible for a software product’s success in the market. In this course, students will develop and deepen their knowledge of being a Product Owner through instruction and team-based exercises.
The breadth of the role’s responsibilities in delivering a successful product will become more clear from an Agile perspective. Metrics are identified to track the creation of value and the successful delivery of the product to the marketplace.
You will learn
- how to maximize return on investment (ROI)
- optimize the total cost of ownership (TCO) of products and systems
- have a clear understanding of business value and benefits of the products / projects to be developed
- how to best perform the role of Scrum Product Owner in order to get the highest return on investment and thus achieve the highest added value and thus the highest customer satisfaction.
- how to help shape Scrum's quality mechanisms such as “Definition of Done” and “Definition of Ready”
- create realistic release plans and what to look for when implementing the role of Scrum Product Owner in large, scaled Scrum projects with multiple teams.
- Students are challenged to think in terms of Scrum and the Scrum principles to better understand what to do when they return to their workplaces, and their specific challenges.
- Students will have a clear understanding of the mechanics of Scrum and how the Product Owner role fits in.
- Students can act as a Product Owner for Scrum Teams and stakeholders.
- Students can effectively increase the business agility of their organization.
- Students are prepared to take and pass the exam Professional Scrum Product Owner™ I (PSPO I)
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Your prereading is available for you in your personal space at readynez.com: My Readynez. Simply log in, find your course and start your preparations.
Your exam voucher is usually included in your virtual training package. When you´re ready to sit your exam, you just book it with the exam provider. You can sit most exams from home or at a local test centre. We’re here to help you with that process.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
Your Readynez Course package includes the exam voucher for Microsoft exams, AWS exams, ISO Exams and almost every other exam.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.