Among several agile methods, Scrum has become a de facto standard for managing complex products and projects over the past two decades. In addition to its origins in software development, Scrum has meanwhile found its way into many industrial sectors - from plant engineering and the automotive sector to the aviation industry. In dynamic markets with rapidly changing requirements, being a Product Owner requires more than just knowing how to write requirements and managing a product backlog. Rather, product owners must have a sound understanding of the importance of value in products and their optimization.
This Scrum Product Owner Training has a definitive workshop character and is much more than just a set of slides and an instructor. In this course, students work on group exercises with other classmates together as a team. This course is made up of discussions and hands-on exercises based upon real-life cases.
Practical exercises will teach you how to play Scrum Product Owner in the Scrum environment with other Scrum roles, such as Scrum Master and Scrum Development Team, as well as internal and external stakeholders, customers and clients.
As part of the training, the participants will receive all the relevant information in order to be able to complete the Professional Scrum Product Owner™ I exam at Scrum.org following the training.
You'll use Readynez unique Lecture | Lab | Review technique, which will immerse you in topics like:
- Agile Product Management
- Creating a product vision,
- Value-Driven Development
- Scrum Principles & Empiricism
- The Scrum Framework
- Product Backlog Management
- Release Management
At Readynez, we know your time is valuable. That's why we give you the opportunity to do your training and get your Scrum Product Owner Certification in just 2 days. We provide the best conditions for you to learn.
With us by your side, encouraging and guiding you along the way, you can enjoy 2 intense, focused days of quality learning in a distraction free environment. Your expert instructor will be working with Readynez unique accelerated learning methods, which include our exclusive lecture/lab/review methodology with real life cases putting you in the best possible position to learn and retain knowledge and pass your exam.
Sitting your Scrum Product Owner course with Readynez means:
- You'll get more hours of training per day, allowing you to get trained and certified faster and more cost-effectively than with any other training provider.
- You will be trained by one of the most expert instructors in the world.
- You can focus purely on learning in our distraction free environment.
- Dedicated onsite support and access to your classroom at all hours.
- The price you pay is all-inclusive and covers all course materials, exam, transportation service, accommodation and meals.
- The Certification Guarantee allows you to train again for free, if you do not pass first time. You only pay for any exams and labs, and accommodation.