Before attending this course, you must have:
- A good understanding of TCP/IP (Transmission Control Protocol / Internet Protocol) networking concepts and fundamentals
- A good working knowledge of both Windows Server 2012 and Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS). E.g. domain user accounts, domain / local user accounts, user profiles, and group membership
- A good understanding of batch files and scripts
- A solid understanding of security concepts, such as authorisation and authentication
- Familiarity with deployment, packaging, and imaging tools
- Ability to work in a team / virtual team
- Ability to produce good documentation and have the appropriate communication skills to create proposals and make budget recommendations
- Knowledge equivalent to MCSA: Windows Server 2012
To receive the MCSE: Server Infrastructure certification, you must have gained the MCSA: Windows Server 2012 certification.
Do you have what it takes?
We´ll help you decide – Call us to discuss your technical background, experience and qualifications to determine how we can help you succeed in this Readynez course.
Just call us and speak to one of our enrolment consultants.