This course focuses on developing in Azure using Storage, Cloud Services, Service Bus, Active Directory, WebSites and SQL among other features. This course also focuses on using the provided .NET SDKs, REST APIs, configuration and deployment options related to Azure.
Get your Microsoft: Introduction to Azure for Developers training and certification in just 4 days and learn more than you could imagine.
Taught by your official Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT), you’ll use Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC) and practice tests. You’ll also use Readynez’s unique Lecture | Lab | Review technique, which will immerse you in topics like:
- Creating and Managing Services in Azure
- Managing Infrastructure in Azure
- Creating Modular Web Applications Using Azure
At Readynez, we know your time is valuable. That’s why we give you the opportunity to gain your Microsoft training in just 4 days.
We provide the best conditions for you to learn.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe Azure and the capabilities that it provides to application developers. Students will also be able to use the Management Portal to effectively navigate the Azure platform and their deployed applications.
- Use the Management Portal to create, modify, scale and dispose of Azure services. The students will also use alternative (PowerShell, REST) methods for managing Azure services.
- Create and host a simple website using Azure Websites. Students will learn how to monitor and manage the website using the Management Portal.
- Build a modular web application and host it using Azure Cloud Service Web Roles.
- Use Cloud Service Worker Roles to process data in the background. Students will also be able to use Cloud Service Cache Roles to store data in the cache.
- Use Azure SQL to store and retrieve data.
- Store data in Azure Table Storage.
- Store and access multimedia files in Azure using Blob Storage.
- Use Azure Queue Storage to queue data for asynchronous processing. Students will also learn how to use Azure Service Bus Queues for queuing data.
- Use the Azure Service Bus Relay to connect on-premise services with client applications.
- Use Azure Service Bus Notification Hubs to publish messages to client applications.
- Use Azure Active Directory to implement security in a Cloud web application.
- Deploy web applications to Azure by using WebDeploy and Service Packages.
- Use Azure Mobile Services to provide a scalable and secure web service for mobile applications.
With us by your side, encouraging and guiding you along the way, you can enjoy 4 intense, focused days of quality learning in a distraction free environment. Your expert instructor will be working with Readynez´s unique accelerated learning methods, which include our exclusive lecture/lab/review methodology with real life cases putting you in the best possible position to learn and retain knowledge.
Sitting your Microsoft course and certification with Readynez means:
- You´ll get more hours of training per day, allowing you to get trained faster and more cost-effectively than with any other training provider.
- You will be trained by one of the most expert instructors in the world.
- You can focus purely on learning in our distraction free environment.
- Dedicated onsite support and access to your classroom at all hours.
- The price you pay is all-inclusive and covers all course materials, transportation service, accommodation and meals.