Microsoft Dynamics Sure Step is a structured, comprehensive customer engagement methodology describing the processes and disciplines necessary to implement Microsoft Dynamics ERP and CRM products.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certification, which are not included in your course package and covered by the Certification guarantee.
There are no specific prerequistes for this course.
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
How to drive a dynamics project: Waterfall or Agile?
What is scrum?
What is Sure Step?
What is Lifecycle Services?
Chapter 1: Introduction to projects
- What is a Project and what not?
- Characteristics and challenges of projects
- The What and Why of Project Management.
- What is Waterfall delivery?
- Waterfall essentials
- What is Agile?
- Agile essentials
Chapter 2: What is Microsoft Dynamics Sure Step
- What is Sure Step?
- The Sure Step client and Online version
- Position and compare Sure Step with Prince2, PMI, Scrum
- The Project Management Disciplines in Sure Step
- Roles: The Project Manager role
Chapter 3: What is Scrum?
- Scrum Essentials
- Scrum's three Roles:
- Product Owner,
- Scrum Master
- Scrum's Three ceremonies
- Sprint Planning Meeting
- Daily Scrum
- Sprint Review Meeting
- Scrum's Three Artifacts
- Product Backlog
- Sprint Backlog
- Burndown Chart
- Coaching Self steering teams
- Scrum Master Role
Chapter 4: Pre-Implementation and presales
- What is pre-implementation all about?
- Sure Step: Diagnostic Phase
- Scrum: The Inception stage
- Proposal Generation and Contracting
Chapter 5: Waterfall Delivery
- Sure Step: Project Lifecycle Planning in a Phase Based Approach
Chapter 6: Agile Delivery
- Sure Step: The Agile Project Type
Chapter 7: Deployment and Operation
- What do we plan and deliver in Deployment?
- What do we plan and deliver After Go-Live?
- How to close the project?
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.