CIAD is a 1-day workshop covering the capabilities of Dynamics 365 Customer Insights, Microsoft’s Customer Data Platform (CDP).
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
There are no specific prerequisites for this course.
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
At the end of the day, attendees will be able to:
- Understand the unique opportunity that Dynamics 365 for Customer Insights offers for your business in the CDP category.
- Ingest and unify data, create KPIs and customer segments.
- Embed customer insights within Dynamics 365 or any line of business apps with PowerApps.
- Use unified profiles to build dashboards with Power BI. Understand how to bring your own ML models from Azure ML Studio.
- Introduction to Customer Insights
- Lab Introduction
- Hands on Lab – Data Ingestion and Unification
- Hands on Lab – Dynamics 365 and Model-Driven Apps
- Hands on Lab – Power Automate
- Hands on Lab – Power Apps Greeter app
- Hands on Lab – Power BI
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.